Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 51,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Huawei G615 Playstore

Tip us?

ZaneMalcolm
Old
(Last edited by ZaneMalcolm; 31st May 2014 at 08:40 AM.) Reason: update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Huawei G615 Playstore

I just got a Huawei G615 from China, Now theres a slight probelm, no google playstore, I checked running apps, google play services and framework are both running, I had deleted alot of pre installed chinese apps, Regardless it wouldn't allow me to delete system apps, can anyone help me please? Thanks

update: nvm, Another question, where can i get the files to root it?

MasterAwesome
Old
Thanks Meter 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneMalcolm View Post
I just got a Huawei G615 from China, Now theres a slight probelm, no google playstore, I checked running apps, google play services and framework are both running, I had deleted alot of pre installed chinese apps, Regardless it wouldn't allow me to delete system apps, can anyone help me please? Thanks

update: nvm, Another question, where can i get the files to root it?
Download the app framaroot to root your device. Only if you root it you can install playstore but since your device has no recovery... I advice you not to root it

Regards
MasterAwesome
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”― Oscar Wilde
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZaneMalcolm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome View Post
Download the app framaroot to root your device. Only if you root it you can install playstore but since your device has no recovery... I advice you not to root it

Regards
MasterAwesome
Here's the thing, I downloaded the playstore and just set it up easily, nonetheless, I just tried it on my bro's g600 , no luck. it closes at once when it starts