Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

Some problems with DN3 4.4.2 RC2

OP SaveMeY2J

9th April 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello guys, I've got some problems with the DN3 4.4.2 RC2 that I've installed yesterday.

1. System Android usage is 32% (I can post a screenshot if it's useful)
2. I can't find the "microphone to text" tool in the keyboard (I don't know if I spelled it correctly, sorry but I'm not from England)
3. I don't know how to set the "phone" and the "hangouts" icon in the ultrapower saving mode.

If I find some more problems I'm gonna tell you, hope that you all can help me.
9th April 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMeY2J

Hello guys, I've got some problems with the DN3 4.4.2 RC2 that I've installed yesterday.

1. System Android usage is 32% (I can post a screenshot if it's useful)
2. I can't find the "microphone to text" tool in the keyboard (I don't know if I spelled it correctly, sorry but I'm not from England)
3. I don't know how to set the "phone" and the "hangouts" icon in the ultrapower saving mode.

If I find some more problems I'm gonna tell you, hope that you all can help me.

Ultra power saving mode disables many of the normal functions of the phone. Hangouts do not think it can be inserted ... with regard to the "phone" that is always present,otherwise press the plus icon and see what makes you enter.
The Following User Says Thank You to romaomao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by romaomao

Ultra power saving mode disables many of the normal functions of the phone. Hangouts do not think it can be inserted ... with regard to the "phone" that is always present,otherwise press the plus icon and see what makes you enter.

The Phone icon isn't in the "list" of icons I can add, by the way thanks for the fast reply.

Anyone else can answer my other questions?

Plus:

4. When I reboot, the smartphone forgot the Facebook ID, Twitter ID and some other things in Settings. Do I have to do "Restart Shell"?
10th April 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveMeY2J

The Phone icon isn't in the "list" of icons I can add, by the way thanks for the fast reply.

Anyone else can answer my other questions?

Plus:

4. When I reboot, the smartphone forgot the Facebook ID, Twitter ID and some other things in Settings. Do I have to do "Restart Shell"?

Guys, any help with that?
15th April 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #5  

1 posts
Cool No Phone Icon too
I have the same problem of missing the phone Icon on the Ultra Power Saving mode. I can add whatsapp and facebook but not phone. The funny thing is that when I added whatsapp on the top left position, it was named phone after a while but it still opened whatsapp.
I'm running DN3 v4 RC2
31st May 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #6  

2 posts
Hi

I too am having problems with this rom, DN3 4.4 n7105, everytime I try and install it CWM gives a warning message " WARNING FILE_NO CONTEXT" and the install fails and I have to restore my back up, ive tried this many times with many attemots at re downloading the file....HELP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread