Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,799 Members 38,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-i9150 Wifi Stuck

Tip us?

Hefe1959
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-i9150 Wifi Stuck

Hello. I am new to the forum, from Argentina . I have a problem and hope someone can help me. I have a Samsung GT- i9150 Mega 5.8 . I bought it in January 2014 Everything was going well until I happened to install two apps to customize . Xposed and unicon . After overcome the intimidating poster brick , try installing the xposed and could not. From that moment I saw that the wifi was no longer the same. Is connected and disconnected . But figuring insisted and managed to install xposed and I customized the Mega unicon without installing a custom rom or launcher . And from there the wifi did not connect more . I changed my rom , I did hard reset , and was connected only got a few hours a day and no more luggage . The swich is always looking to activate wifi but fails . I took it to a technician and he said you have to change the plate but I resist because the phone goes swimmingly at all , the only thing it does not have wifi. Lei Xposed out there that make changes that are not removed to make flash a new rom , so I tried Xposed Disabler from recovery and had no good result. So far I 've come . I bought a portable wifi tp link but I could not install the drivers for you to read . If anyone can help me thank you from now on.

Hefe1959
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-i9150 wifi stuck

I tell them that I went back to the factory confi twice and tried with all SamMobile rom and nothing. Apparently Xposed Disabler has delayed effect. Last night all I did was install Themer Launcher again and surprise, surprise, the wifi was there. 7 hours I have wifi in my Mega ago and I'm excited. I do not know exactly but it was stuck. Thanks for your input