Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP] ►► Illusion Roms™ ◀◀ [4.4.2][WEEKLIES]

Tip us?

herna
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3972

DONATE TO ME
Hi guys! I have just commented today to my teammates that this morning while I was on classes my phone felt to the floor because of a little children and it felt on a stone, so right now my Moto G is practically inoperative.

This hurts me a lot because it is the only device I have, and not for develop, also for use as a daily phone so right now I will come back to and old 2008 phone until I get enough money to buy a new phone, that will require months since I am really poor.

That's sad because between this week and the next one I went to finish the original features and the new look of IllusionSettings and ROM, and right now I cannot do it anymore. So I just have decided to stop on developing the ROM at itself, and will be working on wallpapers with the icons on the survey, that will come inside a new app I am developing.

So wanted to say thank you to all our users and supporters, and also wanted to say that I will be here in case someone needs help or have some suggestions. You can just mention me here or send me Hangout and I will reply as soon as is possible to me.

I think IllusionRom right now is great in all terms and most of errors or bugs has been fixed, so would love to you expand our ROM posting your reviews about it and getting alive XDA threads too. As always this Friday new Weekly will be up for everyone. ENJOY IT!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.bepe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by herna View Post
Hi guys! I have just commented today to my teammates that this morning while I was on classes my phone felt to the floor because of a little children and it felt on a stone, so right now my Moto G is practically inoperative.

This hurts me a lot because it is the only device I have, and not for develop, also for use as a daily phone so right now I will come back to and old 2008 phone until I get enough money to buy a new phone, that will require months since I am really poor.

That's sad because between this week and the next one I went to finish the original features and the new look of IllusionSettings and ROM, and right now I cannot do it anymore. So I just have decided to stop on developing the ROM at itself, and will be working on wallpapers with the icons on the survey, that will come inside a new app I am developing.

So wanted to say thank you to all our users and supporters, and also wanted to say that I will be here in case someone needs help or have some suggestions. You can just mention me here or send me Hangout and I will reply as soon as is possible to me.

I think IllusionRom right now is great in all terms and most of errors or bugs has been fixed, so would love to you expand our ROM posting your reviews about it and getting alive XDA threads too. As always this Friday new Weekly will be up for everyone. ENJOY IT!
im sorry to hear that
btw thanks for everything you've done so far for n7000
is there an update for this rom? maybe the last and the most stable version?

herna
Old
(Last edited by herna; 30th May 2014 at 07:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3972

DONATE TO ME
@mr.bepe listen that

New Weekly is available!

Download here: http://downloads.codefi.re/herna/illusion/n7000

ENJOY!

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 mediante Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

android404
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Quote:
@mr.bepe listen that

New Weekly is available!

ENJOY!

I dirty flashed this on the build before: my play store disappeared (all gapps? I don't know. Forgot to check before I reverted). My apps asked for root access again. Some settings screens and some apps settings looked as shown on attachment.

Thanks anyways! The build before still is snappy and stable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-05-30-21-14-211818093533.png
Views:	267
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	2771784  
sent from naked browser

herna
Old
Thanks Meter 3972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by android404 View Post
I dirty flashed this on the build before: my play store disappeared (all gapps? I don't know. Forgot to check before I reverted). My apps asked for root access again. Some settings screens and some apps settings looked as shown on attachment.

Thanks anyways! The build before still is snappy and stable.
Since latest build seems release so much weeks ago I would recommend to clean install it. I do not remember which one is the latest I released so is why I did not say anything, sorry for the inconveniences...
The Following User Says Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

android404
Old
(Last edited by android404; 31st May 2014 at 01:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 466
Quote:
Since latest build seems release so much weeks ago I would recommend to clean install it. I do not remember which one is the latest I released so is why I did not say anything, sorry for the inconveniences...
Clean install, all clear.

Any suggestions on what to do about the phone discharging about as fast as it's charging? That's a major issue.
sent from naked browser

mr.bepe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
@mr.bepe listen that

New Weekly is available!

ENJOY!

woow, am i dreaming? 😀
you are the best man 👍

using the latest realese and working very great, smooth and stable

i think this is the best KK ROM i've ever used
i've already try sokp, c-rom, RR, cm11, and carbon they are very great rom with ton of costumization but not as stable as this rom. other KK rom always gave me screen freeze or soft reboot but this rom is superbly stable as hell😁
thank you @herna for bringing the best KK rom to n7000
you are the best dev 👍

but im still hoping there is an update for this rom, and bringing more feature and customization 😁

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

herna
Old
(Last edited by herna; 31st May 2014 at 11:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bepe View Post
woow, am i dreaming? ��
you are the best man ��

using the latest realese and working very great, smooth and stable

i think this is the best KK ROM i've ever used
i've already try sokp, c-rom, RR, cm11, and carbon they are very great rom with ton of costumization but not as stable as this rom. other KK rom always gave me screen freeze or soft reboot but this rom is superbly stable as hell��
thank you @herna for bringing the best KK rom to n7000
you are the best dev ��

but im still hoping there is an update for this rom, and bringing more feature and customization ��

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
I was working on some features but my phone got broken, right now I have not any Android device and using an just call/SMS phone while I try to get some money to buy a new device. That will be extremely hard, because on my family we are so so poor, and will take me months, even years to get money for buy a good device.

So since I have not phone I cannot work on any new feature or customization, and the worst part is that I was near to finish the one I've been working on 2 months. I released n7000 builds because one friend of mine tried it before to see it was booting.

Anyway I'm happy you liked the ROM and the build. We always try to give smoothness and stability, and if that is working good on N7000, that is great! :P