Originally Posted by corster88
I have the S4 Mini Model number SCH-R890 from US Cellular. I Rooted my device. I have a few questions.
1. What are some must have apps I should have before I mod my phone?
2. If I plug my phone into my computer and copy all the files to my computer could that be my back up? (I dont have an SD card yet)
3. Is there a video I can watch or detailed instructions to guide me through restoring my phone if I brick it (maybe softbrick?)
4. Will apps like Wanam Exposed work with my model of phone?
5. Are there any files I can open up and read (on note pad) or another program like that to change the values IE to change the color of my drop down notification bar manually?
6. What is a good micro SD card to have for your smart phone (performance wise)?
1. root apps - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4rjwK...en&guid=&gl=IN
2. no, you have to flash clockworkmod or twrp recovery . ask the developer if your problem cwm post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2364980
3. it is simple if anything wents wrong restore backup from cwm (clockworkmod) firstly you have to follow no. 2.
4. no,it is mentioned on play store which model is supported. read carefully !
5. I don't know but you can search on xda.
6. class 4 8 gb or it depends on how many files, videos, you want but class 4 is recommend.
hit THANKS if I helped