FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

[Q] USB Device not Recognized

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By miskos12, Junior Member on 31st May 2014, 04:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello there,

I have a problem regarding to my phone, it says usb not recognized. I read some solutions and i tried everything like changing usb cables, checking usb debugging, accessing phone util secret code, connecting through different os and computers, installing samsung kies and appropriate usb drivers. Still doesn't work? Someone there can help me?
 
 
31st May 2014, 07:46 AM |#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,547
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskos12

Hello there,

I have a problem regarding to my phone, it says usb not recognized. I read some solutions and i tried everything like changing usb cables, checking usb debugging, accessing phone util secret code, connecting through different os and computers, installing samsung kies and appropriate usb drivers. Still doesn't work? Someone there can help me?

Broken USB port on the phone maybe? If you have tried all that.
31st May 2014, 08:07 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Storage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Broken USB port on the phone maybe? If you have tried all that.

Hello there,

That's also possible, btw do you have any idea how to fix broken usb port? Anyways thx
31st May 2014, 10:32 AM |#4  
R_a_z_v_a_n's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
XDA Assist Team
Thanks Meter: 2,837
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskos12

Hello there,

That's also possible, btw do you have any idea how to fix broken usb port? Anyways thx

Replace by yourself or service center.

Powered by CM11 - M6 snapshot
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 10:57 AM |#5  
TPD-21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskos12

Hello there,

That's also possible, btw do you have any idea how to fix broken usb port? Anyways thx

I agree with senior @R_a_z_v_a_n Please take it to the nearest samsung service center in your city. Talk about all the happenings related to your problem, perhaps they can quickly fix it.
31st May 2014, 11:24 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n

Replace by yourself or service center.

Powered by CM11 - M6 snapshot

Hello There,

First, thanks for your prompt response. So that'll be the only solution for my cp to be fixed. I'll let you know how it goes.
31st May 2014, 11:29 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPD-21

I agree with senior @R_a_z_v_a_n Please take it to the nearest samsung service center in your city. Talk about all the happenings related to your problem, perhaps they can quickly fix it.

Hello There,

Thanks for replying. I'll also let you know how it goes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes