Where can I find all my settings?

OP BigAznJimmy

30th May 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192

234 posts
Hello guys,

You guys know the settings.apk in system. With that you can set ur brightness level, keyboard, gps, wlan and so on.

Do u know where these settings are located? Is it on a file? I mean the settings have to be saved somewhere. It's not like that you have to set it everytime again when you reboot your phone.

And here comes my next question:
How can I make that there are some presets settings in a rom? Like that I want to make a rom with a brightness level of 40% and that there are some preferred settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
30th May 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 70

446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAznJimmy

Hello guys,

You guys know the settings.apk in system. With that you can set ur brightness level, keyboard, gps, wlan and so on.

Do u know where these settings are located? Is it on a file? I mean the settings have to be saved somewhere. It's not like that you have to set it everytime again when you reboot your phone.

And here comes my next question:
How can I make that there are some presets settings in a rom? Like that I want to make a rom with a brightness level of 40% and that there are some preferred settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

the settings are not saved in one xml or something like that, i think. there are a lot of files somewhwere in system folder.
31st May 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192

234 posts
Do you know where the files are?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank