Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 43,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[How To] Move Stock Phone Apps To SdCard & Free About 350 Mega For Internal Storage

Tip us?

bassil_zein
Old
(Last edited by VECTUS; 1st June 2014 at 12:46 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Red face [How To] Move Stock Phone Apps To SdCard & Free About 350 Mega For Internal Storage

Download Titanium Backup And Patch It With Lucky Patcher Then Open Titanium Backup And Go To>>>>>Menu>>>>>Batch Actions...>>>Scroll Down To Move/Integrate >>>>Tap On the Run That Say (Integrate Updates Of System Apps Into Rom) >>>>> Select All System Stock Apps Except Google Chrome Facebook , And OfficeSuite And Tap The Green Tick If You Move One Of Those 3 Apps It will Stop Working So Iam Not Responsible Just Move All Apps Except Those 3 You Can Move Two The Unmovable Apps Like BBM......... By Tapping The Run That Say (Move User Apps To The SD Card) And select All Of Them And Tap The Green Tick Gd Luck (Remember Root Neded)

Links In The Attachment

Links removed

TheInvader
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassil_zein View Post
Download Titanium Backup And Patch It With Lucky Patcher Then Open Titanium Backup And Go To>>>>>Menu>>>>>Batch Actions...>>>Scroll Down To Move/Integrate >>>>Tap On the Run That Say (Integrate Updates Of System Apps Into Rom) >>>>> Select All System Stock Apps Except Google Chrome Facebook , And OfficeSuite And Tap The Green Tick If You Move One Of Those 3 Apps It will Stop Working So Iam Not Responsible Just Move All Apps Except Those 3 You Can Move Two The Unmovable Apps Like BBM......... By Tapping The Run That Say (Move User Apps To The SD Card) And select All Of Them And Tap The Green Tick Gd Luck (Remember Root Neded)

Links In The Attachment

I thin sharing / attaching pro apps is not allowed on XDA

bassil_zein
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default I Didnt Know lol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvader View Post
I thin sharing / attaching pro apps is not allowed on XDA

I dont Know Its My First Attachment

harsh73
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How to patch it with lucky patcher

bassil_zein
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh73 View Post
How to patch it with lucky patcher

Open Lucky Patcher Scroll To Find Titanium Backup Then Long Tap On It Then Tap Custom Patch Then Tap Aplly And Wait Til It Complete Then Launch Titanium Backup
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe