Thread Closed

[How To] Move Stock Phone Apps To SdCard & Free About 350 Mega For Internal Storage

OP bassil_zein

30th May 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

14 posts
Download Titanium Backup And Patch It With Lucky Patcher Then Open Titanium Backup And Go To>>>>>Menu>>>>>Batch Actions...>>>Scroll Down To Move/Integrate >>>>Tap On the Run That Say (Integrate Updates Of System Apps Into Rom) >>>>> Select All System Stock Apps Except Google Chrome Facebook , And OfficeSuite And Tap The Green Tick If You Move One Of Those 3 Apps It will Stop Working So Iam Not Responsible Just Move All Apps Except Those 3 You Can Move Two The Unmovable Apps Like BBM......... By Tapping The Run That Say (Move User Apps To The SD Card) And select All Of Them And Tap The Green Tick Gd Luck (Remember Root Neded)

Links In The Attachment

Links removed
Last edited by VECTUS; 1st June 2014 at 12:46 PM.
30th May 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassil_zein

Download Titanium Backup And Patch It With Lucky Patcher Then Open Titanium Backup And Go To>>>>>Menu>>>>>Batch Actions...>>>Scroll Down To Move/Integrate >>>>Tap On the Run That Say (Integrate Updates Of System Apps Into Rom) >>>>> Select All System Stock Apps Except Google Chrome Facebook , And OfficeSuite And Tap The Green Tick If You Move One Of Those 3 Apps It will Stop Working So Iam Not Responsible Just Move All Apps Except Those 3 You Can Move Two The Unmovable Apps Like BBM......... By Tapping The Run That Say (Move User Apps To The SD Card) And select All Of Them And Tap The Green Tick Gd Luck (Remember Root Neded)

Links In The Attachment

I thin sharing / attaching pro apps is not allowed on XDA
30th May 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
I Didnt Know lol :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvader

I thin sharing / attaching pro apps is not allowed on XDA

I dont Know Its My First Attachment
31st May 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

64 posts
How to patch it with lucky patcher
31st May 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh73

How to patch it with lucky patcher

Open Lucky Patcher Scroll To Find Titanium Backup Then Long Tap On It Then Tap Custom Patch Then Tap Aplly And Wait Til It Complete Then Launch Titanium Backup
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread