FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

CaseMate Tough

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By benjo, Senior Member on 14th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th May 2014, 04:10 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for the pictures, yeah I agree it doesn't look great. I thought the silicon bumper had no back on it, now I see it does and so it'd be no use as a bumper-only case.

Maybe some day, somewhere, someone will make a bumper for this great phone!

30th May 2014, 05:06 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markachy

Thanks for the pictures, yeah I agree it doesn't look great. I thought the silicon bumper had no back on it, now I see it does and so it'd be no use as a bumper-only case.

Maybe some day, somewhere, someone will make a bumper for this great phone!

Plenty of metal bumpers on eBay but I wouldn't go for one of those.

I'm not sure we'll see any to be honest. I can't see how it would fit securely to the HTC one m8 curved edges.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
31st May 2014, 11:46 AM |#33  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 133

More
I own a Baseus ultra thin Clear TPU Case and love it but I am thinking about buying another Clear case that's a little more bulky and offers a bit more protection. The best options seems to be this Case-Mate Tough Naked and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid TPU Case. Do any of you own both or got to see them and can throw a little comparison, please?
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread