Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Stuck at bootlogo

OP Rubenos

4th May 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

249 posts
To bad. I'll try and let it drain till it's empty, and fully charge it then. Just ordered another cable.

Thx for the help!
4th May 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 571

2,243 posts
If the System / Data partitions are corrupted, which generally causes the boot loop, then draining and recharging won't help

Plus be careful not to drain the battery to 0%, their design prevents them from recharging if they hit 0% - many people have had to buy new batteries after not using their tab for a few months and letting it drain completely

Good luck, so long as there is no hardware damage, once you have a working cable it should be pretty straight forward to get TWRP recovery and a new ROM flashed to it

Might be worth trying your current cable on another PC too
4th May 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

249 posts
Thanks for the headsup! Will try!
22nd May 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #14  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 660

901 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone,

Not to thread jack but I have a similar problem and instead of opening a new thread I decided to revive this one.

I have a similar problem that my TF101 has been working flawlessly for many years. It is rooted and was running 4.3 ROM. As of a couple of days ago it just won't boot at all. It has been stuck at the NVidia screen and just sits there. I tried to enter recovery mode by using volume(-) + power and the unit presents the TEAMWIN logo and just loops as well by showing the TWRP screen (3 seconds) then going blank for a second then showing TWRP screen again in a cycle.

I downloaded and tried Easyflasher and Brks toolkit and nothing can complete the flash. Tried different installed drivers as well. I can enter MTP mode which the computer can see the device but the manufacturer name and model are not-recognized. I can also enter APX mode but while trying to flash anything I get an error message (error, cannot flash bootloader) and the computer dings (device disconnects).

I have been trying for a days now and have run out of ideas.

Has the unit finally bit the dust? Does any one out there have any more ideas or suggestions on what to try next?

TIA for any help provided.
31st May 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #15  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 660

901 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone with any sort of help on my previous post? Time to retire it for real this time?

TIA

Sent from my VisionX powered SM-N900T.
31st May 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 571

2,243 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster0966

Anyone with any sort of help on my previous post? Time to retire it for real this time?

TIA

Sent from my VisionX powered SM-N900T.

Have you tried a different / new cable in-case that's the reason all the flashing attempts and computer recognising the unit are failing ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread