Hi everyone..i have i8260..after root and philz cmw recovery install was all good..i backed up my official rom and i download other roms in my sd-card without install them..so my problem begun when i install rom manager and i choose from this programm reboot into recovery..from this moment my phone reboot and restart only in recovery mode..i wiped data etc... but the problem stay the same..i restore the official rom and nothing..i tried to pass a custom rom ....bull ****...what i have to do???? plz help
Ur are now in the Recovery loop..Don't Worry
Try the methode one its more preferable if cant solve the problem try method 2
1) Download And Put This Attached File In External SD
2) Install This Zip Using CWM Recovery..
3) Turn Off Your Mobile Through CWM Advanced Menu Or By Pulling Out Battery..
4) Now Enter Into Bootloader Mode Using (VOL. DOWN+MENU+POWER )
5) Reinstall CWM Recovery Using Odin..
6) Install New Roms
7)Flash Stock Firmware
1)Flash the stock recovery Using Odin.
Download and Extract it Attachment 2741924
2)then use Emergency Frimware recovery from Kies using PC
3)instructions will be provided in the Kies.
4)this process will take 3 to 4 hours or even more and also need a faster net connection
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|