Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help, please!!

Tip us?

Hetfield88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help, please!!

Hi guys, i'm new here.. I managed to get root, custom recovery philz touch with intentions of installing the google ROM. I did a wipe data/factory reset and tried to install zip from sd card but i get an error. Now i'm desperate and i don't know what to do

Thanks

TequilaLwd
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield88 View Post
Hi guys, i'm new here.. I managed to get root, custom recovery philz touch with intentions of installing the google ROM. I did a wipe data/factory reset and tried to install zip from sd card but i get an error. Now i'm desperate and i don't know what to do

Thanks
Could you specify the error you have?

Zaraee
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield88 View Post

Thanks
well, you can't simply flash google rom on any other variant of galaxy s4 than GT-I9505
as i know google rom is only support GT-i9505 and GE model of s4 and you can't flash this rom on other variant since it have different chipset

go to option and see your device model
Go to specify android development section to get rom for your device

Hetfield88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaLwd View Post
Could you specify the error you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraee View Post
well, you can't simply flash google rom on any other variant of galaxy s4 than GT-I9505
as i know google rom is only support GT-i9505 and GE model of s4 and you can't flash this rom on other variant since it have different chipset

go to option and see your device model
Go to specify android development section to get rom for your device
thanks guys, it's solved, the installation was failing due to dont allow old binary update was checked