Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need help, please!!

OP Hetfield88

31st May 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi guys, i'm new here.. I managed to get root, custom recovery philz touch with intentions of installing the google ROM. I did a wipe data/factory reset and tried to install zip from sd card but i get an error. Now i'm desperate and i don't know what to do

Thanks
31st May 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield88

Hi guys, i'm new here.. I managed to get root, custom recovery philz touch with intentions of installing the google ROM. I did a wipe data/factory reset and tried to install zip from sd card but i get an error. Now i'm desperate and i don't know what to do

Thanks

Could you specify the error you have?
31st May 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 15

53 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield88

Thanks

well, you can't simply flash google rom on any other variant of galaxy s4 than GT-I9505
as i know google rom is only support GT-i9505 and GE model of s4 and you can't flash this rom on other variant since it have different chipset

go to option and see your device model
Go to specify android development section to get rom for your device
31st May 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaLwd

Could you specify the error you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraee

well, you can't simply flash google rom on any other variant of galaxy s4 than GT-I9505
as i know google rom is only support GT-i9505 and GE model of s4 and you can't flash this rom on other variant since it have different chipset

go to option and see your device model
Go to specify android development section to get rom for your device

thanks guys, it's solved, the installation was failing due to dont allow old binary update was checked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread