OP TarekElsakka

30th May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 102

873 posts
More
Hey guys

After the update to Sense 6 (InsertCoin 3) I have realized that the earphone of the device has become very low during phone calls - it's not so low that I can't hear the person I am talking to, but it makes it pretty difficult. The speakerphone is decent but the earphone isn't. I have the ProjectERA sound mod installed and Noise Suppression disabled, could that have anything to do with it? I must say the earphone was low on other Sense 6 ROMs I have tried as well, like ARHD 71, with and without ProjectERA.

Could it be a hardware issue or something with Sense 6 itself?

Thank you guys.
30th May 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Armagh
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
Donate to Me
More
Clean both grills with a paint brush or tooth brush *Stab the grills with the brush*. I had the same problem, after I cleaned both grills volume massively increased
31st May 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 102

873 posts
More
I am going to try the tooth brush method since I do not really have a paint brush at the moment. Thank you, sir.

EDIT: OH MAN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I followed the instructions in this video just to make sure I do it properly. The amount of dirt that came out is unbelievable. Now the speakers sound a 10000% percent than they were. Thank you again!
Last edited by TarekElsakka; 31st May 2014 at 02:37 AM.
31st May 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Armagh
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
Donate to Me
More
Glad to help my friend
I didn't notice any decrease in volume at all. I just cleaned them for the heck of it. Then I played some music and I was like "wow!"... You don't really notice as it happens slowly over time lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread