Clear Viewed Notifications.

30th May 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Hi.

The Clear Viewed Notifications (CVN) doesn't seem to work, or I am doing it wrong.
My understanding of this feature is that once you swipe down the Status Bar and close the it, all the notification will be cleared automatically.
What I am getting now is that only only the icons on the status bar will disappear. Is this correct or should the notifications itself disappear?

Thanks.
30th May 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 907

2,278 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acegreaser

Hi.

The Clear Viewed Notifications (CVN) doesn't seem to work, or I am doing it wrong.
My understanding of this feature is that once you swipe down the Status Bar and close the it, all the notification will be cleared automatically.
What I am getting now is that only only the icons on the status bar will disappear. Is this correct or should the notifications itself disappear?

Thanks.

No, the feature removes icons from the status bar when minimised after opening and looking, the feature is simply to declutter your statusbar

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

No, the feature removes icons from the status bar when minimised after opening and looking, the feature is simply to declutter your statusbar

Great. I was concerned that something was wrong with the software on my phone.

Thanks for that.
31st May 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 105

683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

Exactly, that's what it does.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread