[Q] Question reguarding roms for new partition layout

OP bryguy9021

30th May 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

171 posts
Hello i know theres a thread already filled with kitkat roms that support the NPL but i am curious if any 4.3 roms or under (aosp) support the npl. Are my only options now really stock, viper4g, or the several kitkats? I really want to use a custom kernel for sound control and cant get any to work with the KK roms. Did i screw myself updating? Was previously on the haunted kernel and man do i miss how crazy loud my headphones were

Thx for any input
31st May 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 1,954

3,659 posts
Donate to Me
More
Check out the thread in the link below, if you haven't already done so:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2654590

As for kernels, look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2728465

Sent from my HTC device
31st May 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

171 posts
Thanks... Ive been thru every rom on the first link .. Currently on aicp... I tried the kernel from the 2nd link but roms never boot with it just stays stuck at the white htc boot screen. Reading thru the comments i seen people saying they only had luck running the liquid smooth rom with the bubba kernel so o tried that and it actually did work.. For like 20 mins... Then my phone rebooted and it wouldnt load any more.. Stuck at white htc screen like before... I did a full wipe the first time it worked but heres the funny thing.. Doing a full wipe a 2nd and 3rd time it never worked again.. Dont make any sense to me. Have you had any success with the bubba kernel cause it does have everything i want in it

I am soff on hboot 210 with reddev txt removed using the latest recovery from captain throwbacks thread as well as the upgrade method from his thread.. Thanks again
31st May 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 1,954

3,659 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't use AOSP much so no, I haven't used that particular kernel.

Sent from my HTC device
The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum_Enforcer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread