FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Cant flash recovery with Odin

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By alyxr_, Junior Member on 17th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2014, 02:50 PM |#21  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
...who knows...
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
this is a how-to video ... to get sure everything you make is right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T82f4VmcPY
 
 
17th May 2014, 03:08 PM |#22  
xXPR0T0TYPEXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxr_

Try to flash CWM with Odin. You can also flash CM 11 via CWM. And make sure you installed the drivers for your s3 mini. if you have Samsung Kies installed then kill it in task manager and use Odin as admin on Windows vista,7,8
17th May 2014, 03:08 PM |#23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonryder

this is a how-to video ... to get sure everything you make is right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T82f4VmcPY

I GOT IT TO WORK YESSSSSSS I REDOWNLOADED EVERYTHING

Thank you for your help everyone
17th May 2014, 03:42 PM |#24  
tys0n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxr_

I GOT IT TO WORK YESSSSSSS I REDOWNLOADED EVERYTHING

Thank you for your help everyone

Good it worked out fine at last
The Following User Says Thank You to tys0n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tys0n Ad-Free
30th May 2014, 07:02 PM |#25  
brun0ww's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Just one point of advice for those who are getting MD5 check errors.
THE ORIGINAL FILE NAME MATTERS!
Do not change the filename to other of your choice.
Also keep an eye if Windows automatically tries to change the file name, if there's already another file with the same name in the destination folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to brun0ww For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brun0ww Ad-Free
31st May 2014, 02:51 PM |#26  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brun0ww

Just one point of advice for those who are getting MD5 check errors.
THE ORIGINAL FILE NAME MATTERS!
Do not change the filename to other of your choice.
Also keep an eye if Windows automatically tries to change the file name, if there's already another file with the same name in the destination folder.

+1 for that. I went nutts once, because I had changed the file name and it just wouldn't flash
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes