Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 40,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help on install theme

Tip us?

Supashawn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Help on install theme

I have the Viper DNA 6 ROM installed on my phone and would like to know how to install the Viper Light Theme. I have searched but have not been able to find anything specific. I do have adb installed and can use it, (following instructions), but I am not by any means proficient with it. Thank you for any help.

Jaggar345
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supashawn View Post
I have the Viper DNA 6 ROM installed on my phone and would like to know how to install the Viper Light Theme. I have searched but have not been able to find anything specific. I do have adb installed and can use it, (following instructions), but I am not by any means proficient with it. Thank you for any help.
Just flash it in recovery. Then go through the install boot your phone up and then to change the theme go to settings > personalize > themes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaggar345 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Supashawn
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Feeling like a newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345 View Post
Just flash it in recovery. Then go through the install boot your phone up and then to change the theme go to settings > personalize > themes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks. I got this idea like 30 minutes ago; basically I did what posted and was about to either reply to my own post or edit and your post popped in. After I did it I was like... Pshhh... what a newb. Oh well, I have only been at this stuff since... like the beginning of the year. Again, Thank you.