No registration required

[Q] Help on install theme

OP Supashawn

31st May 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
More
I have the Viper DNA 6 ROM installed on my phone and would like to know how to install the Viper Light Theme. I have searched but have not been able to find anything specific. I do have adb installed and can use it, (following instructions), but I am not by any means proficient with it. Thank you for any help.
31st May 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Amston
Thanks Meter: 155

1,097 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supashawn

I have the Viper DNA 6 ROM installed on my phone and would like to know how to install the Viper Light Theme. I have searched but have not been able to find anything specific. I do have adb installed and can use it, (following instructions), but I am not by any means proficient with it. Thank you for any help.

Just flash it in recovery. Then go through the install boot your phone up and then to change the theme go to settings > personalize > themes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaggar345 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
More
Feeling like a newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggar345

Just flash it in recovery. Then go through the install boot your phone up and then to change the theme go to settings > personalize > themes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks. I got this idea like 30 minutes ago; basically I did what posted and was about to either reply to my own post or edit and your post popped in. After I did it I was like... Pshhh... what a newb. Oh well, I have only been at this stuff since... like the beginning of the year. Again, Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread