Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 44,036 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] gts5830 gets automatically reboot

Tip us?

debajyoti1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] gts5830 gets automatically reboot

hello friends..i am using cm10.1.3 latest based on 4.2.2 jellybean.I always set my cpu speed at 480 megahertz... and in that speed when i tried to multitasking it just gets a fast reboot..i think the problem is only for cm10.1...now is there any way to solve it???

my device info:
model: gts 5830
rom: cm 10.1.3 latest
ram: default 26% (72 mb)
kernel: default of cm 10.1

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by debajyoti1 View Post
hello friends..i am using cm10.1.3 latest based on 4.2.2 jellybean.I always set my cpu speed at 480 megahertz... and in that speed when i tried to multitasking it just gets a fast reboot..i think the problem is only for cm10.1...now is there any way to solve it???

my device info:
model: gts 5830
rom: cm 10.1.3 latest
kernel: default of cm 10.1
Usually multitasking on CM 10 and above always slows down your device because of huge RAM and CPU requirement. Can you try increasing the CPU speed to 800 MHz and see if it makes a difference? If it doesn't, then it must a problem with the rom. Don't forget our device was not meant to get an official update after Gingerbread because of its low hardware specifications. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
You Need To Disable zRAM.

BTW: The Latest From CM 10.1 Branch is 10.1.6

debajyoti1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Usually multitasking on CM 10 and above always slows down your device because of huge RAM and CPU requirement. Can you try increasing the CPU speed to 800 MHz and see if it makes a difference? If it doesn't, then it must a problem with the rom. Don't forget our device was not meant to get an official update after Gingerbread because of its low hardware specifications. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
yes bro I know that our ace is old,outdated and have low hardware...i am facing the problem in @800 megahertz also when i type very fast,or do any activities (touches) very fast and the problem is only with cm 10.1 so i thought there might be any solution.. btw thanx for your reply..

debajyoti1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile thanx

[QUOTE=waqaswasil;53027921]You Need To Disable zRAM.

BTW: The
yes may be but mine rom is latest....yes its reduce the lag of rebooting..

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 354
Quote:
yes bro I know that our ace is old,outdated and have low hardware...i am facing the problem in @800 megahertz also when i type very fast,or do any activities (touches) very fast and the problem is only with cm 10.1 so i thought there might be any solution.. btw thanx for your reply..
Better post this problem at the rom thread. Rom developer would be able to provide a solution to your problem
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Viper The Ripper
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 761
Which min freq value are you using?