Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

mokee rom ?

Tip us?

mega_man
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Default mokee rom ?

hi has anyone tried mokee rom for AHD from here and how is it is stable or not i see it updating everynight though though no one talks about this.

Don't Forget to press Thanks if i helped you

mauchito
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_man View Post
hi has anyone tried mokee rom for AHD from here and how is it is stable or not i see it updating everynight though though no one talks about this.
It is posted here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619489

It's good, but there are better ROMs. Also, it does have some parts on chinese.

lwg45714
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_man View Post
I have been using Mokee for my daily driver for close to 2 months. It is by FAR imo the best rom out there and ive used them ALL. I have had zero fcs and yet to find a bug. Plus my signal is not affected as it is with most other roms, plus its one of the few I get LTE with. The few others I am able to get LTE with constantly switches between H+(around 4-7mbps) to LTE(12-30mbps) with Mokee my LTE does not drop below 18mbps. People make it seem as if part of the rom is chinese or something and that is not true at all. There are 4 apps that are included that are chinese. I simply use titanium backup to uninstall them and it causes no issues at all. I use mokee with arrrghhhs any kernel and use inverted 4.4.2 Gapps I found a while back. I highly recommend you give it a go! I use the weekly release not the nightlies. If you do use it you must revert to the stock kernel before upgrading via OTA. Hope you give it a shot dont think you will regret it.

Sent from my Mokee ATRIX HD MAXX USING XDA premium 4 mobile app....