Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

[Q] Need Stock Rom For Htc Desire S

28th May 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
I have just install Ice Cream Saga_v3 in my htc desire s it has too many bugs and also lagging too much. so i want to install stock rom in my htc desire s back, i need stock.zip rom for htc desire s which i can install with recovery!

Kindly, if someone know about zip flashable stock rom for htc desire s plz tell me aur send me link
28th May 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,344

3,485 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby Khan

I have just install Ice Cream Saga_v3 in my htc desire s it has too many bugs and also lagging too much. so i want to install stock rom in my htc desire s back, i need stock.zip rom for htc desire s which i can install with recovery!

Kindly, if someone know about zip flashable stock rom for htc desire s plz tell me aur send me link

Why not try another rom? Fallout is very good and SVHD.

Also u cant return back to stock by flashing zip in recovery. U have to relock ur bootloader then run the correct ruu for ur phone. Google "shipped roms" for ruu's
29th May 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Why not try another rom? Fallout is very good and SVHD.

Also u cant return back to stock by flashing zip in recovery. U have to relock ur bootloader then run the correct ruu for ur phone. Google "shipped roms" for ruu's

My desire S has Hboot version 2.00.002 S-on and ruu stucks on sending... thats why i m looking for zip flashable stock rom for htc desire S. If u have any solution for ruu plz tell me..
29th May 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor

3,485 posts
More
Quote:

My desire S has Hboot version 2.00.002 S-on and ruu stucks on sending... thats why i m looking for zip flashable stock rom for htc desire S. If u have any solution for ruu plz tell me..

Boot in to fastboot, plug ur phone in to pc and type command "fastboot getvar all" post what it says and what does it say on top of bootloader screen? Locked, unlocked?
30th May 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 77

144 posts
Quote:

Hi, what other roms have you tried. I wouldnt be quick to restore to stock rom if i were u. i suggest that you try some other rom before doing that.
Most of the sense rom are bug free and is much fluid in my opinion. you can choose sense rom 3.5 to 4.0.4, It's easy to flash, you can play around with the interface and if you dont like it you can reflash. I rooted rom give you more freedom. you can delete bloatware and use other root apps to improve your phone.
And if you wish to test the battery life, give it a day or 2 before damming the rom as a battery hogger.

here are the list of roms. check it out.

since you're s-on, remember to flash the boot.img
31st May 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

7 posts
More
Quote:

Boot in to fastboot, plug ur phone in to pc and type command "fastboot getvar all" post what it says and what does it say on top of bootloader screen? Locked, unlocked?

Unlocked! I have unlock it from htcdev.
31st May 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Fear

Hi, what other roms have you tried. I wouldnt be quick to restore to stock rom if i were u. i suggest that you try some other rom before doing that.
Most of the sense rom are bug free and is much fluid in my opinion. you can choose sense rom 3.5 to 4.0.4, It's easy to flash, you can play around with the interface and if you dont like it you can reflash. I rooted rom give you more freedom. you can delete bloatware and use other root apps to improve your phone.
And if you wish to test the battery life, give it a day or 2 before damming the rom as a battery hogger.

here are the list of roms. check it out.

since you're s-on, remember to flash the boot.img

Thanks! i will try the rom!
31st May 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor

3,485 posts
More
Quote:

Unlocked! I have unlock it from htcdev.

Then thats why ruu dont work. U must relock ur bootloader first. Boot into fastboot, plug in phone to pc and open command window and type

fastboot oem lock

Anyway u should really try a few other roms first, they not all bad and buggy, theres loads to choose from.
31st May 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

7 posts
More
Quote:

Then thats why ruu dont work. U must relock ur bootloader first. Boot into fastboot, plug in phone to pc and open command window and type

fastboot oem lock

Anyway u should really try a few other roms first, they not all bad and buggy, theres loads to choose from.

any solution for ruu?
31st May 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor

3,485 posts
More
Quote:

any solution for ruu?

Quote:

fastboot oem lock.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread