Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Please suggest me a Custom Rom

OP neoruz

17th January 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hello... I am new here.. Please someone suggest me a custom rom for my Galaxy S4 korean variantshv E300k ... I have searched alot.. i couldn't find.. someone please help!
17th January 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #2  
kinetic_soul's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoruz

Hello... I am new here.. Please someone suggest me a custom rom for my Galaxy S4 korean variantshv E300k ... I have searched alot.. i couldn't find.. someone please help!


Well Cyanogenmod is the most profound custom ROM anyone uses. You can get Cyanogenmod for your S4 from the Cyanogenmod website. [Google around you'll find something.] Root your phone, unlock boot loader, install CWM or TWRP recovery and then install Cyanogenmod and you're good to go.


P.S. - Try to use a stable and not a nightly build because nightlies can have lots of bugs yet to be fixed. But if you want to try Kit Kat on your phone ASAP, you can install the CM 11 nightly.


Good luck!
29th January 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Unhappy Will it work on my korean variant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetic_soul

Well Cyanogenmod is the most profound custom ROM anyone uses. You can get Cyanogenmod for your S4 from the Cyanogenmod website. [Google around you'll find something.] Root your phone, unlock boot loader, install CWM or TWRP recovery and then install Cyanogenmod and you're good to go.


P.S. - Try to use a stable and not a nightly build because nightlies can have lots of bugs yet to be fixed. But if you want to try Kit Kat on your phone ASAP, you can install the CM 11 nightly.


Good luck!

Will the i9505 build cyanogem mod work on my korean variant ? or else can you share the link of rom the what i have to use on ma shv e300k? my phone is already rooted and TWRP installed...
29th January 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Please suggest me a Custom Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoruz

Will the i9505 build cyanogem mod work on my korean variant ? or else can you share the link of rom the what i have to use on ma shv e300k? my phone is already rooted and TWRP installed...

hi,

Just google some good ROM for ur phone, if exect ROM will not available as per your device name/make... don't worry search rom using your device processor make, specification, kernal etc. Always use that ROM which specification match with your device specs.

-rkk
29th January 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Smile Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755

hi,

Just google some good ROM for ur phone, if exect ROM will not available as per your device name/make... don't worry search rom using your device processor make, specification, kernal etc. Always use that ROM which specification match with your device specs.

-rkk

Thanks ... BTW.. Il try !
29th January 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Unhappy Please !
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkk253755

hi,

Just google some good ROM for ur phone, if exect ROM will not available as per your device name/make... don't worry search rom using your device processor make, specification, kernal etc. Always use that ROM which specification match with your device specs.

-rkk

I have added the information about my device! somebody, please suggest me a Custom Rom... please share the link for the custom rom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-29-14-37-57.png
Views:	26
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	2546267  
31st May 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #7  
damtuan91091's Avatar
Member
Flag Biên Ḥa
Thanks Meter: 12
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
ROM FIX ALL STOCK 4.4.2 ND1

Model: SHV-E300K
Model name: GALAXY S4
Country: Korea
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1200577
Build date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 08:35:15 +0000
Product Code: KTF
PDA: E300KKKUFND1
CSC: E300KKTTFND1
MODEM: E300KKKUANC1

Changelog:
1. Change Bootanimation Samsung World
2. Fix SMS >160
3. Remove Apps Korea & Knox
4. No personalization
5. Use of international

Link Download:
http://goo.gl/t1gRwb
Rom build *tar.md5 - Up through ODIN 3.09
Pass extract: e300k442fix-all

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes