Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Moto G Need to Decrypt

OP Haris Salam

31st May 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #1  
Haris Salam's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I have unlock my bootloader and it was working perfectly fine after that i encrypted my device and it was also done good so far and i used my device after encrypted more than 2 weeks after that i factory reset my device and also wipe the wipe cache and now its got stuck on encrypted password screen i am putting my pin in it but its not opening please help me can some one please help me in this?

Thanks,
Haris Salam
31st May 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
nArdow's Avatar
Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 16
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris Salam

I have unlock my bootloader and it was working perfectly fine after that i encrypted my device and it was also done good so far and i used my device after encrypted more than 2 weeks after that i factory reset my device and also wipe the wipe cache and now its got stuck on encrypted password screen i am putting my pin in it but its not opening please help me can some one please help me in this?

Thanks,
Haris Salam

Why don't you try to flash stock firmware again?
31st May 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
Haris Salam's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Unhappy But How?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nArdow

Why don't you try to flash stock firmware again?

How can i flash to stock firmware need your help i am new to this!
31st May 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #4  
nArdow's Avatar
Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 16
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris Salam

How can i flash to stock firmware need your help i am new to this!

Which model are you using? (XT1032, XT1033...)
31st May 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #5  
Haris Salam's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Unhappy Moto G
Quote:
Originally Posted by nArdow

Which model are you using? (XT1032, XT1033...)

Using Moto G Dual sim but recently i flash the stock firmware to UK Retail.
31st May 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #6  
nArdow's Avatar
Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 16
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris Salam

Using Moto G Dual sim but recently i flash the stock firmware to UK Retail.

Follow this guide. Good Luck
31st May 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #7  
Haris Salam's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Thumbs up Thanks Friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by nArdow

Follow this guide. Good Luck

Thanks Friend let me follow the guide.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes