Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband

The post Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband appeared first on … more

LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery

The post LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery appeared first on … more

Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] Could any body suggest a rom with VPN working ?

OP Mastermindsaifee

11th April 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #1  
Mastermindsaifee's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 18
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Could any body suggest a rom with VPN working ?

I want to run Hotspot shield and tried a lot of different roms for HTC Desire Bravo, but didn't found any rom on which it works, It always trying to connect but never succeed to make a connection.
13th April 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Vaslui
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermindsaifee

Could any body suggest a rom with VPN working ?

I want to run Hotspot shield and tried a lot of different roms for HTC Desire Bravo, but didn't found any rom on which it works, It always trying to connect but never succeed to make a connection.

You can try
[ROM][April13][KitKat][4.4.2] Beanstalk | Release 5 | bravo
BUt for me i can't install it System wizard problem -_-. You can try maybe for you it works
15th April 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #3  
Mastermindsaifee's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 18
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheValnar

You can try
[ROM][April13][KitKat][4.4.2] Beanstalk | Release 5 | bravo
BUt for me i can't install it System wizard problem -_-. You can try maybe for you it works

I used Beanstalk 4.5 but sadly VPN is not working , is it works in 5 ?
16th April 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Vaslui
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermindsaifee

I used Beanstalk 4.5 but sadly VPN is not working , is it works in 5 ?

Yes, it works
And you sould try the new realese is more smother :>
18th April 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #5  
Mastermindsaifee's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 18
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheValnar

Yes, it works
And you sould try the new realese is more smother :>

Didn't works for me :/
31st May 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Try this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...elly Bean v2.2

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc desire bravo custom rom, rom, vpn
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes