Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wi-fi issue

Tip us?

PiskopatYazar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Wi-fi issue

Hi guys

I have got a problem with my wi-fi I think.

Facebook Twitter and most of apps are not working good for me. Facebook doesnt load the pictures and feed. Twitter has got the same issue.

I thought it was my house broadband but it is the same in my work as I have 16MB internet there.

They are working fine on 4G or 3G. Is there any solutions for that?

CenteaOSD
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Same issue here. I am using ADSL2+(about 16mbps) and yeah... pics on twitter isn't loading. I don't have a facebook,
so not sure about that. However Some time I experiencing it with Gmail(image isn't downloading). I had same issue with my HTC One(M7)
so it might not Xperia Z2 problem. I will share an information as soon as I found some solution.

PiskopatYazar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenteaOSD View Post
Same issue here. I am using ADSL2+(about 16mbps) and yeah... pics on twitter isn't loading. I don't have a facebook,
so not sure about that. However Some time I experiencing it with Gmail(image isn't downloading). I had same issue with my HTC One(M7)
so it might not Xperia Z2 problem. I will share an information as soon as I found some solution.
I had Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and didnt have any problem. I have got only 4MB internet speed at home and it was working spotless. There is defo something to do with the phones we have. My wife had an issue with Samsung Galaxy S4 as well it wasnt loading anything but it was started working okay in some point.

CenteaOSD
Old
Thanks Meter 13
hmm.... maybe problem with Kitkat? My HTC One was also kitkat rom I just checked my Nexus7(2013) having same issue and my F-10D(4.2.2) does not.... Maybe with kitkat... Can't state clearly it still... I'll try with other network and other devices and share the results.

Sent from my D6503
Current:Xperia Z2(D6503),T100TA,Walkman F(886)

History: [Phone]IS04- XperiaX10→GalaxyS2→GalaxyNexus→EVO 3D→Xperia AcroHD→HTC J→
ArrowsX(F-10D)→GalaxyY(S5360)→XperiaZ(C6603)→One M7→Xperia Z2(D6503)→Maybe Xperia Z4
[Tab&MP]Nexus7(2012)→MeMoPad FHD10→Nexus7(2013)→Maybe Nexus8 (WalkmanZ→WalkmanF)