Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Upgraded to an LG G2, is there a ROM to turn my E4GT to a strict MP3 player?

OP KingUniverse

31st May 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
I upgraded to an LG G2, but still want to use my E4GT as an MP3, but was wondering if there's a ROM to help with battery life and gets rid of all the extra stuff except WIFI and Music .. ... If not, there should be .. ... Basically I don't need bluetooth, radio, or GPS .. ... Any ROM that would fit that profile otherwise? Thanks in advance!
1st June 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingUniverse

I upgraded to an LG G2, but still want to use my E4GT as an MP3, but was wondering if there's a ROM to help with battery life and gets rid of all the extra stuff except WIFI and Music .. ... If not, there should be .. ... Basically I don't need bluetooth, radio, or GPS .. ... Any ROM that would fit that profile otherwise? Thanks in advance!

No ROMs like this are available as far as I know. What you can do is flash a ROM and then flash the zip found here:

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/25016-mod...le-cell-radio/

The KitKat version is found on page 6... You can also delete stuff you don't need by opening the ROM in 7zip and delete stuff that way too. Just don't delete anything that is needed to boot or use the device.

BTW, this is the same zip I flashed on my E4GT to use it as an MP3 player...
Last edited by mp3deviant721; 1st June 2014 at 12:26 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread