Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sound output problem!! MONO ONLY?!

Tip us?

NiM72NiK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default [Q] Sound output problem!! MONO ONLY?!

Hi guys. When i got my z1 i realized that the speaker is just playing with one speaker(just right side of speaker)
Today i realized that the output sound has problem!when i shift the volume to left, i dont hear anything. And it has no difference when u put it on middle or just right.it seems it just on mono output! Is it ok?! (my friend has the same problem with his z1)
Help please
BEST BEAST EVER:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
All Z1 are with 1 speaker at the bottom grill, it's made like a kind of acoustic case and the speaker is on the Right side of the grill but the sound come out from the Left side of the grill.

Nothing is wrong whit you phone. Is Mono speaker.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

NiM72NiK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
All Z1 are with 1 speaker at the bottom grill, it's made like a kind of acoustic case and the speaker is on the Right side of the grill but the sound come out from the Left side of the grill.

Nothing is wrong whit you phone. Is Mono speaker.
Is it ok with the headphones too? Both speakers has volume but when i put it on left it no sound comes outand when i put it on right it has no difference with the muddle!
BEST BEAST EVER:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK View Post
Is it ok with the headphones too? Both speakers has volume but when i put it on left it no sound comes outand when i put it on right it has no difference with the muddle!
I don't know how concrete can be this test and what are you doing or doing wrong.

Yes, on headphones you should be able to switch between left and right earphone/speaker but I don't know how correctly test it right now...
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Your headphone output has nothing to do with your internal speaker. Try some different headphones.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5