Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there anyway to downgrade to 4.3?

Tip us?

GraveMAL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Is there anyway to downgrade to 4.3?

Hi, I kind of new to the forums, so sorry if this may be a stupid question, but is there anyway to kind of go back to 4.3 from 4.4? I recently picked up the Note 3 yesterday from Verizon, and without thinking agreed to the OTA to 4.4.2. Since I doubt that anyone has figured out a working root for Kit Kat so soon, is there anyway to get my phone back to stock 4.3, maybe by flashing an MD5 file through ODIN of 4.3? Thanks in advance.

droidstyle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3323

DONATE TO ME
No you are stuck on 4.4.2. The only thing I can suggest from here on out is to research before flashing or taking any OTA. That "Im in a hurry oh F*** it lets do it" mentality will get you stuck with a stock bloated device with the quickness. Be patient and wait on the Devs.
Devices:
VZW Galaxy Note III Dev. Edition
VZW Galaxy S III
Asus T. Prime
---------
VZW Galaxy S Fascinate GUIDE
VZW Galaxy S III GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note II GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note III GUIDE

GraveMAL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle View Post
No you are stuck on 4.4.2. The only thing I can suggest from here on out is to research before flashing or taking any OTA. That "Im in a hurry oh F*** it lets do it" mentality will get you stuck with a stock bloated device with the quickness. Be patient and wait on the Devs.
Ah weak, nothing left to do I guess except wait. Someone will eventually get it, eventually. Thanks.