Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

USBOTG support...

OP martin132014

28th May 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663
 
15,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

Im trying again and able to detect my toshiba 1tb and buffalo 500gb portable drive but it always say to format it cause it doesn't support it...thats weird cause i think its using fat32...maybe im doing something wrong...???

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Connect you external drives to your computer and check what format they are.
31st May 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #12  
martin132014's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

Connect you external drives to your computer and check what format they are.

It NTFS and when i connect it, it says to format the disk before use it...I'm using USB OTG helper app for support but then it says it's not support...is it need Fat32 only to used and how to get it working....any tips...tq

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
31st May 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663
 
15,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

It NTFS and when i connect it, it says to format the disk before use it...I'm using USB OTG helper app for support but then it says it's not support...is it need Fat32 only to used and how to get it working....any tips...tq

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

There are plenty of guides on how to get it working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LordManhattan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #14  
martin132014's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

There are plenty of guides on how to get it working.

Thanks...i don't know why google doesn't come to my mind....:-S

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes