So the other day I updated to NE6 firmware, did a full stock wipe and started fresh. A few days later I decided to install Xposed and Xprivacy to take control of some rampant app permissions. At some time today (1 to 2 days later i think) my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. I had to factory reset because I have to have a working phone, so I can't test and see what messed it up. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.
1> How did you upgrade to NE6.
2> what xposed mods did you use.
after a day or 2 you might be able to grind it out to the last setting.
3> Just for laughs and giggles, check your apn to make sure it's set right. I know. DUH you've already done that. but i have to put that in there.
I talked with t-mobile and they said there is a WiFi calling issue.. that of u use WiFi calling and don't turn it off before u leave the WiFi your are connected to. That your calls will not go to the phone.. unless u connect back to WiFi and turn off
Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|