XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

no incoming calls

31st May 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

186 posts
More
So the other day I updated to NE6 firmware, did a full stock wipe and started fresh. A few days later I decided to install Xposed and Xprivacy to take control of some rampant app permissions. At some time today (1 to 2 days later i think) my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. I had to factory reset because I have to have a working phone, so I can't test and see what messed it up. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.
31st May 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,231

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.culler

So the other day I updated to NE6 firmware, did a full stock wipe and started fresh. A few days later I decided to install Xposed and Xprivacy to take control of some rampant app permissions. At some time today (1 to 2 days later i think) my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. I had to factory reset because I have to have a working phone, so I can't test and see what messed it up. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.

1> How did you upgrade to NE6.
2> what xposed mods did you use.

after a day or 2 you might be able to grind it out to the last setting.

3> Just for laughs and giggles, check your apn to make sure it's set right. I know. DUH you've already done that. but i have to put that in there.
31st May 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstalker

1> How did you upgrade to NE6.
2> what xposed mods did you use.

after a day or 2 you might be able to grind it out to the last setting.

3> Just for laughs and giggles, check your apn to make sure it's set right. I know. DUH you've already done that. but i have to put that in there.

1) Upgraded with Odin via Windows in Parallels (never had a single problem with this and have done it for several years)

2) Was using Xprivacy to prevent Facebook from taking tons of information it doesn't need. I had recently downloaded Wanam, but hadn't activated it.
31st May 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #4  
Sooner Nation,Ok
Thanks Meter: 28

237 posts
More
I talked with t-mobile and they said there is a WiFi calling issue.. that of u use WiFi calling and don't turn it off before u leave the WiFi your are connected to. That your calls will not go to the phone.. unless u connect back to WiFi and turn off

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st May 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdtulsa

I talked with t-mobile and they said there is a WiFi calling issue.. that of u use WiFi calling and don't turn it off before u leave the WiFi your are connected to. That your calls will not go to the phone.. unless u connect back to WiFi and turn off

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wow, thanks for the info. I remember when WiFi calling came out, it was very reliable. Seems to be getting worse.
1st June 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Had same issue went to store where the tech told me simple card was fried and gave me a new card worked instantly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread