FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

no incoming calls

233 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

By phil.culler, Senior Member on 31st May 2014, 01:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So the other day I updated to NE6 firmware, did a full stock wipe and started fresh. A few days later I decided to install Xposed and Xprivacy to take control of some rampant app permissions. At some time today (1 to 2 days later i think) my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. I had to factory reset because I have to have a working phone, so I can't test and see what messed it up. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.

31st May 2014, 03:51 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,307

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.culler

So the other day I updated to NE6 firmware, did a full stock wipe and started fresh. A few days later I decided to install Xposed and Xprivacy to take control of some rampant app permissions. At some time today (1 to 2 days later i think) my phone stopped receiving incoming calls. I had to factory reset because I have to have a working phone, so I can't test and see what messed it up. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.

1> How did you upgrade to NE6.
2> what xposed mods did you use.

after a day or 2 you might be able to grind it out to the last setting.

3> Just for laughs and giggles, check your apn to make sure it's set right. I know. DUH you've already done that. but i have to put that in there.
31st May 2014, 11:38 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstalker

1> How did you upgrade to NE6.
2> what xposed mods did you use.

after a day or 2 you might be able to grind it out to the last setting.

3> Just for laughs and giggles, check your apn to make sure it's set right. I know. DUH you've already done that. but i have to put that in there.

1) Upgraded with Odin via Windows in Parallels (never had a single problem with this and have done it for several years)

2) Was using Xprivacy to prevent Facebook from taking tons of information it doesn't need. I had recently downloaded Wanam, but hadn't activated it.
31st May 2014, 02:08 PM |#4  
Flag Tulsa, Ok
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I talked with t-mobile and they said there is a WiFi calling issue.. that of u use WiFi calling and don't turn it off before u leave the WiFi your are connected to. That your calls will not go to the phone.. unless u connect back to WiFi and turn off

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st May 2014, 11:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdtulsa

I talked with t-mobile and they said there is a WiFi calling issue.. that of u use WiFi calling and don't turn it off before u leave the WiFi your are connected to. That your calls will not go to the phone.. unless u connect back to WiFi and turn off

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wow, thanks for the info. I remember when WiFi calling came out, it was very reliable. Seems to be getting worse.
1st June 2014, 01:33 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Had same issue went to store where the tech told me simple card was fried and gave me a new card worked instantly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread