TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

Wifi Broke xperia s Was Fixed now Broke again

OP mentalghost

30th May 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

151 posts
Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.
31st May 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #22  
Flag small town in pahang
Thanks Meter: 21

69 posts
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.

Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway
31st May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 17

246 posts
More
Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?
31st May 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro

Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?

Yes I have tried like 5 or 6 different ones all being stock going right back to gingerbread and early release and even jelly bean first release and no joy.
31st May 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiong

Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway

Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.
1st June 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.

installed as says on guide now done to the folders it says with root browser and super user access and theirs no files to delete.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread