Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi Broke xperia s Was Fixed now Broke again

Tip us?

mentalghost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.

chrissiong
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost View Post
Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.
Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway

andacro
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?

mentalghost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro View Post
Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?
Yes I have tried like 5 or 6 different ones all being stock going right back to gingerbread and early release and even jelly bean first release and no joy.

mentalghost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiong View Post
Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway
Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.

mentalghost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost View Post
Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.
installed as says on guide now done to the folders it says with root browser and super user access and theirs no files to delete.