CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Wifi Broke xperia s Was Fixed now Broke again

30th May 2014, 10:19 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.
 
 
31st May 2014, 01:16 PM |#22  
Member
Flag small town in pahang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Well still no WiFi on here anyone got any other ideas I can try to see if can get this working.

Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway
31st May 2014, 06:15 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?
31st May 2014, 09:56 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro

Gone back to stock more times than I can count, and have never had that trouble. Did you flash that 400-500Mb+ .ftf?

Yes I have tried like 5 or 6 different ones all being stock going right back to gingerbread and early release and even jelly bean first release and no joy.
31st May 2014, 10:06 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiong

Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-cm9-t2178398 I am not sure if it works but you can try it anyway

Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.
1st June 2014, 02:32 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Will give this a go in a sec and report back. Just sorting few others things then ill give this a go and flash root browser on to it and give it a bash deleting the files in the guide.

installed as says on guide now done to the folders it says with root browser and super user access and theirs no files to delete.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes