[Q] USB OTG?

OP j-skeelz

27th May 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Leonardo City
Thanks Meter: 42

147 posts
More
Is the Nexus 7 2013 WiFi only can use USB OTG? cause i have the 16gb ver and im having some difficulties with storage. And where can i find a qi wireless charger here in the Philippines? And how to use it xD. And how can i use the nfc? :3
27th May 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 76

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-skeelz

Is the Nexus 7 2013 WiFi only can use USB OTG? cause i have the 16gb ver and im having some difficulties with storage. And where can i find a qi wireless charger here in the Philippines? And how to use it xD. And how can i use the nfc? :3

That's alot of questions there
Yes the Otg cable works; I use it myself
As for where you can find a wireless charger in the Philippines I can't say. But all you do literally is plug in the charger and rest the device on top of it.
NFC is used as a substitute to your credit cards and you can also use it to share user data such as BBM pins and other small pieces of data

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to rap3rman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
How do you get the USB OTG to work, what file browser do you use to see it.
I have a San Disk Ultra dual USB (micro usb and regular USB), and use the ES file manager.
When I plug the San Disk into my Nexus 5 it (ES File manager) see's it just fine.
On the Nexus 7 when I plug the San Disk in I can't seem to find it showing up in the ES File Manager.
Maybe I just need to use another file browser.

Thanks,
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by rap3rman

That's alot of questions there
Yes the Otg cable works; I use it myself
As for where you can find a wireless charger in the Philippines I can't say. But all you do literally is plug in the charger and rest the device on top of it.
NFC is used as a substitute to your credit cards and you can also use it to share user data such as BBM pins and other small pieces of data

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1st June 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 76

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred98TJ

How do you get the USB OTG to work, what file browser do you use to see it.
I have a San Disk Ultra dual USB (micro usb and regular USB), and use the ES file manager.
When I plug the San Disk into my Nexus 5 it (ES File manager) see's it just fine.
On the Nexus 7 when I plug the San Disk in I can't seem to find it showing up in the ES File Manager.
Maybe I just need to use another file browser.

Thanks,
Fred

I also use Es File Manager. Maybe its because im using a custom rom + kernel with better OTG support
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
usb otg
Previous Thread Next Thread