Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,638 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How do i fix this
New rom 0 0%
Reflash old stock 1 100.00%
New phone ? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Help Galaxy s2 !!! Please !!! i mightve bricked it ....

Tip us?

BillV132
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Help Galaxy s2 !!! Please !!! i mightve bricked it ....

SOO being the idiot i am .. i was using my mobile hotspot for minecraft .. and i know my phone overheats . so i put ice on it .. and i suspected it over heated and melted the ice .. unfortunately the bag had a hole soo my phone got wet .. but it works .. it just kept going into safe mode.. i got annoyed and went into cwn recovery and wipe the data but it was taking forever soo i pulled the battery out.... now it shows me the samsung logo and deviant development .. please help i can even load into cwm anymore .. i forgot how to ... btw its a T- mobile galaxy s2

reeshmd23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
try bag of rice? this is the funniest post i ever seen

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2835
Yes, take it apart and bury it in rice in a bag. If you search on phone getting wet, you'll see more details.

If its not too late...it could save the phone. And I believe it needs to be in rice a couple days.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Here's a thread about it..... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1984216
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

BillV132
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Yes, take it apart and bury it in rice in a bag. If you search on phone getting wet, you'll see more details.

If its not too late...it could save the phone. And I believe it needs to be in rice a couple days.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Here's a thread about it..... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1984216
soo i did the rice it didnt work .. but the thing is i already tried to wipe it when i try to power up it loads the samsung screen . i am trying to accces cwm so i can flash a new rom

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2835
How long? You only posted this morning? Lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Press both volumes and power. Let go of power when it vibrates.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Let go of volumes at Samsung splash.
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

_the_lucky_one_
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default WAIT

My phone got too cold in the snow and was partially submerged in water. Just have to wait a few days with it in rice and it should work.