Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for stock debloated NAB and a couple of other things

Tip us?
 
lord dredd
Old
(Last edited by lord dredd; 25th May 2014 at 07:58 PM.)
#1  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default Looking for stock debloated NAB and a couple of other things

Hey all
I am on stock rooted NAB with nab Engg bootloader.

I am looking for a highly debloated deodexed rooted rom with stock looks preferably NAB .
Would be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

And also would appreciate if anyone can link me with the stock transparent weather app and hot spot mod

I remember there used to be 5x6 config TW launchers for the Note 2 , are there any available for the Note 3 (TW launchers ) which look as compact as those 5x6 were on the Note 2

Thanks

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified
 
lord dredd
Old
#2  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
If anyone got a debating script , I am game for that as well
Thanks
Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified
 
Epix4G
Old
#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,034
Posts: 2,634
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord dredd View Post
Hey all
I am on stock rooted NAB with nab Engg bootloader.

I am looking for a highly debloated deodexed rooted rom with stock looks preferably NAB .
Would be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

And also would appreciate if anyone can link me with the stock transparent weather app and hot spot mod

I remember there used to be 5x6 config TW launchers for the Note 2 , are there any available for the Note 3 (TW launchers ) which look as compact as those 5x6 were on the Note 2

Thanks

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
Everything you are looking for is in the note 3 International forum .... The debloat script and touch wiz launcher for kit kat

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lord dredd
Old
#4  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
Everything you are looking for is in the note 3 International forum .... The debloat script and touch wiz launcher for kit kat

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Thanks for the help .
Can you kindly tell if the debloating scripts gonna work with our sprint n3 as well ?
Thanks again.



Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified
 
Epix4G
Old
#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,034
Posts: 2,634
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord dredd View Post
Thanks for the help .
Can you kindly tell if the debloating scripts gonna work with our sprint n3 as well ?
Thanks again.



Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
There are people who used it here. .. Make a back up and Try .... Can't hurt it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
 
lord dredd
Old
#6  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
There are people who used it here. .. Make a back up and Try .... Can't hurt it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thanks a bunch
Would you mind sharing a few links . Somehow I haven't been able to pin point any thread in particular .
Would be grateful
Thanks

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified
 
kaos420
Old
#7  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,595
Posts: 3,043
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: dantes inferno

 
DONATE TO ME
a simple 2 second forum search turned up this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470862
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: Lean SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache
 
lord dredd
Old
#8  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420 View Post
a simple 2 second forum search turned up this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470862


Thanks a lot simple searcher
I have alreday debloated my rom 2 days back . Actually i was asking for the link to the debloater script yo the member above so that I can edit that and add my own choices and save it for later .
I have 3 different lists from 3 different gents based on which I have alreday stripped my rom by around 150 apps.

Thanks for taking out time and doing this work .


Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified
 
kaos420
Old
#9  
kaos420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,595
Posts: 3,043
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: dantes inferno

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord dredd View Post
Thanks a lot simple searcher
I have alreday debloated my rom 2 days back . Actually i was asking for the link to the debloater script yo the member above so that I can edit that and add my own choices and save it for later .
I have 3 different lists from 3 different gents based on which I have alreday stripped my rom by around 150 apps.

Thanks for taking out time and doing this work .


Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
be careful deleting some apps. as apps such like samsung hub remove files along with apk. that one in particular will leave auto rotation none functional.
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: Lean SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lord dredd
Old
#10  
lord dredd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 1,450
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420 View Post
be careful deleting some apps. as apps such like samsung hub remove files along with apk. that one in particular will leave auto rotation none functional.

Thanks , I had read the threads and didn't touch the hub .
All is well up until now .
Theks again

Now looking for the hot spot mod for nab .

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3
XDA... rockkss!!!!!!
micmars The uber helping GIANT
bigdaddy619 = 2X awesomeness quantified

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes