5th May 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 105

527 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div033

I assure you there is one: http://d-h.st/ebN

Its in the system/apps folder

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Trying your link now....I see a system.apk in the folder. I think I've misunderstood a few things. Let me try this again. Sorry for being possibly very daft here guys.

5th May 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
was anyone able to get this functioning on Cleanrom? I keep getting a settings force close error after flashing
Last edited by farms; 5th May 2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: update after flash
5th May 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 267

1,306 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by farms

was anyone able to get this functioning on Cleanrom? I keep getting a settings force close error after flashing

I was able to get it working on cleanrom but the settings wouldn't stick. This made it worthless as LiveStage sounds awful.

The mod was developed for deodexed roms so this might have something to do with it. Deleting settings.odex in system/app may get it working but it really isn't worth it.

30th May 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #84  
Chino Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingHater

I flashed this mod and I lost all my data connections. I'm on Viper 1.4.1 Btw. Selecting mobile data in settings and it removed all my data connection options other than roaming. Glad I made a nandroid before flashing this. Anyone else have this issue?

Beware flashing this! I had the same issue I lost all data connections and had to restore my phone with a nandroid backup. I'm running Viper 1.6.
30th May 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 22

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Boss

Beware flashing this! I had the same issue I lost all data connections and had to restore my phone with a nandroid backup. I'm running Viper 1.6.

No problem for this VZW user, although I did eventually decide to back it out because I prefer the results I get from Viper4Android.

I'm also running ViperOne(M8) 1.6.0.
31st May 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 2

84 posts
Same for me..I lost data running Skyfall

1st June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #87  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39

549 posts
Since flashing it my browsers wont work like my data is off also ? I tried opera both classic and new I also tried firefox and still they wont browse the net they wont bring up the web pages ?

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford

Since flashing it my browsers wont work like my data is off also ? I tried opera both classic and new I also tried firefox and still they wont browse the net they wont bring up the web pages ?

Not sureif its related to this as browsers will work on their own but clicking a link in my k9 mail will bring the browser up but the page wont load on the browser. Going to try a different rom, this was on viperone 1.6

I tried flashing another rom and apparently the flash for this audio has to be done over with each rom flash. I"am glad its gone off my phone because it had my data messed up and I couldnt bring up web pages from emails and it was multiple email apps so it had to be this flash that caused it.

I like this feature as I had it working on my at&t m8 before switching to verizon but its not worth it when it affects my data like this. And I used the zip that had the direction in it and the flash for this and the firmware update also.

Maybe someone can make a fix ?
Last edited by Roefastford; 1st June 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread