Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 37,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4.4 Rom with Navigation Keys on the left down corner?

Tip us?

Vennesch
Old
(Last edited by Vennesch; 29th May 2014 at 10:09 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default [Q] 4.4 Rom with Navigation Keys on the left down corner?

Hi there, I used Cromi since day 1 (with devices of good manufacturers like Sony and Asus I like stock-based custom roms). I am still happy with it. The function I like the most is switching to 4.1 framework because i like my softkeys in the left-corner. As I would like the KK experience on my tablet I am looking for a proper 4.4 ROM. So far I tried CM but my experience wasnt good because of the navkeys in the middle.

Question: is there a Rom (or a way to use a 4.4 rom} with navkeys on the left?

Thanks in advance!

coolloser
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vennesch View Post
Hi there, I used Cromi since day 1 (with devices of good manufacturers like Sony and Asus I like stock-based custom roms). I am still happy with it. The function I like the most is switching to 4.1 framework because i like my softkeys in the left-corner. As I would like the KK experience on my tablet I am looking for a proper 4.4 ROM. So far I tried CM but my experience wasnt good because of the navkeys in the middle.

Thanks in advance!
You could probably request an Xposed module, a quick search showed me that one doesn't exist yet...
The Following User Says Thank You to coolloser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noahvt
Old
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vennesch View Post

Thanks in advance!
You mean the whole statusbar on the bottom? ( clock to the right and buttons to the left) sadly Google removed the whole tablet ui so even if you could find a module that triggers it, it won't work

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
MY DEVICES:

XPERIA SP (C5303)
-CPU: 1.7ghz(DUAL) QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: MSM8960T
-GPU: Adreno 320
-ROM: [KK 4.4.3] OFFICIAL CM11 Nightly
-KERNEL: [CM11]Williams kernel V2

Asus Transformer tf300t (CARDHU)
-CPU: 1.7GHz( QUAD, OC ) TEGRA3 T30L
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: Cardhu
-GPU: TEGRA3
-ROM: MULTIBOOT: Xubuntu, ubuntu touch, cm11, Cromi-X, omni, Dirty Unicorns

SONY SW2
-CPU: 200MHZ(SINGLE) QUALCOMM M3
The Following User Says Thank You to noahvt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.4, navigation keys, rom