Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] returning to stock?

Tip us?

lazyboy0172
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] returning to stock?

I'm having a lot of issues with my Note 3 right now and want to return to complete stock (aside from knox 1x1, obviously) in order to see if it was something I did or if I should blame sprint. I'm frequently missing calls (phone doesn't even ring, but I'll get voicemail or on google voice it will say missed call) and I'm going between 3G and 4G all the time. I'm inclined to blame Sprint, since I've had problems with them before and their service is generally not great, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and return to stock before bringing it up with them. I'm new to samsung rooting so I'm not sure what all is involved in returning, could someone point me in the right direction? I'd want stock bootloader (on engineering now), most up-to-date baseband, rom, etc.

topherk
Old
Thanks Meter 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
I'm having a lot of issues with my Note 3 right now and want to return to complete stock (aside from knox 1x1, obviously) in order to see if it was something I did or if I should blame sprint. I'm frequently missing calls (phone doesn't even ring, but I'll get voicemail or on google voice it will say missed call) and I'm going between 3G and 4G all the time. I'm inclined to blame Sprint, since I've had problems with them before and their service is generally not great, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and return to stock before bringing it up with them. I'm new to samsung rooting so I'm not sure what all is involved in returning, could someone point me in the right direction? I'd want stock bootloader (on engineering now), most up-to-date baseband, rom, etc.
Rwilco has you covered in this thread. It's on the first page of the Development Section of the forums.

Hope this helps and you don't have any further issues with your Note 3.
Kernal: ROM-provided
Recovery: TWRP v2.7.0.0
Baseband: N900PVPECNC5

Asus Eee Pad Transformer (TF101)
ROM: [4.4.2] [ KatKiss #023c ] [Stable]
The Following User Says Thank You to topherk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

j00manji
Old
Thanks Meter 50
so happy to have found this. in my haste, somehow I triggered knox. and my phone refuses to boot! lovely!