Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] returning to stock?

OP lazyboy0172

28th May 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

139 posts
I'm having a lot of issues with my Note 3 right now and want to return to complete stock (aside from knox 1x1, obviously) in order to see if it was something I did or if I should blame sprint. I'm frequently missing calls (phone doesn't even ring, but I'll get voicemail or on google voice it will say missed call) and I'm going between 3G and 4G all the time. I'm inclined to blame Sprint, since I've had problems with them before and their service is generally not great, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and return to stock before bringing it up with them. I'm new to samsung rooting so I'm not sure what all is involved in returning, could someone point me in the right direction? I'd want stock bootloader (on engineering now), most up-to-date baseband, rom, etc.
28th May 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 466

743 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172

I'm having a lot of issues with my Note 3 right now and want to return to complete stock (aside from knox 1x1, obviously) in order to see if it was something I did or if I should blame sprint. I'm frequently missing calls (phone doesn't even ring, but I'll get voicemail or on google voice it will say missed call) and I'm going between 3G and 4G all the time. I'm inclined to blame Sprint, since I've had problems with them before and their service is generally not great, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and return to stock before bringing it up with them. I'm new to samsung rooting so I'm not sure what all is involved in returning, could someone point me in the right direction? I'd want stock bootloader (on engineering now), most up-to-date baseband, rom, etc.

Rwilco has you covered in this thread. It's on the first page of the Development Section of the forums.

Hope this helps and you don't have any further issues with your Note 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to topherk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 53

437 posts
More
so happy to have found this. in my haste, somehow I triggered knox. and my phone refuses to boot! lovely!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread