Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,877 Members 51,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note II 4.4.2 update - Issues, thoughts, suggestions?

Tip us?

AirBruce
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Thumbs up Note II 4.4.2 update - Issues, thoughts, suggestions?

So far installed the update.zip that was posted in the Note II - the 4.4.2 update - discussion thread. So far, I'm loving it. I think it's much smoother, and feels like it breathed new life into my Note II. For a bit, it felt like it was kinda stagnating. Anyway, I wanted to start a thread on what you guys think on it, and wondering if anyone's found any easter eggs or new features? As for me, it looks pretty much the same, but feels much snappier and polished. Def feel it's much more polished. Anyone with thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to AirBruce For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skye206
Old
Thanks Meter 40
It does feel snappier and looks more polished. But I took the update mainly for radio updates. I went right back to PA with plasma kernel. It looks better and the audio quality is amazing with viper4android plus kernel mods,compared to stock touchwiz. To each his own either way , at least we got an update.

Sent from my SPH-L900

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,603
Moderator Comment: 4.4.X discussion thread here. Thread closed.
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe