Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not registered on network

Tip us?

aryatara
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Imei is not same number than back on batterie but my N3 worked perfectly in Thailand where I just used voice call for a minute ( I did not know about Region lock) and in Nepal working perfectly too for two weeks. Here in India I only get the 3G data to work. When Intry to call I get not registered on network. I gried two carriers and different sim, always same problem.

aryatara
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystaMagoo View Post
Then maybe you both need to flash your own regions rom?
Hi Mystamagoo...sorry I dont know what is that, how to do it and what does it implies..could you explain further please...thanks

MystaMagoo
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Try this............
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2470551
SG Note 3

Stock JB 4.3

The Following User Says Thank You to MystaMagoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

samteeee
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Greetings:

Can someone tell me how to enable LTE on SM-9005N unbranded/unlocked in Canada? having
moved back.
Any input is much appreciated.

nabilsweet007
Old
Thanks Meter 136
This belongs to csc
download ur stock rom indian stock rom if u r in india
Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to nabilsweet007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aryatara
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilsweet007 View Post
This belongs to csc
My handset is not rooted and I would prefer not to do it. Do you think is it necesary? I noticed software and hardware Imeis are different in one digit..could that be the problem? Tks

aryatara
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilsweet007 View Post
This belongs to csc
I am just a simple user, could you guide me how to download indian stock rom without rooting the phone, is it possible?

jdomadia
Old
(Last edited by jdomadia; 1st June 2014 at 09:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryatara View Post
Phone Imei is not same number than back on batterie but my N3 worked perfectly in Thailand where I just used voice call for a minute ( I did not know about Region lock) and in Nepal working perfectly too for two weeks. Here in India I only get the 3G data to work. When Intry to call I get not registered on network. I gried two carriers and different sim, always same problem.
Mat if u search in indian forum same problem of yours faced by others, your phone is unlocked threw super IMEI which works in only 3G, u must go to Good mobile repair shop who has some sophisticated tools to fix your problem, keep flashing different ROM etc will make things more complicated as this is a known problem, as someone suggested follow below link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=8

You can make print out of above link which may help service center guy to repair

GIVE ONE THANKS GET ONE FREE

The Following User Says Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]