Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One X Battery Problem HELP!!!!!

OP omair7

1st June 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!
1st June 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,126

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair7

Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?
1st June 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?

Hey Thanks for answering!

Honestly, I don't know what Hox stock is. The phone isnt rooted, its just like a HTC One X. So I really don't know about flash and rom/kernel. I am a Noob at android!
1st June 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #4  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hey Thanks for answering!

Honestly, I don't know what Hox stock is. The phone isnt rooted, its just like a HTC One X. So I really don't know about flash and rom/kernel. I am a Noob at android!

ok, this means it's stock (stock means not-customized) have you tried a factory reset?
1st June 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

Quote:

ok, this means it's stock (stock means not-customized) have you tried a factory reset?

No, I haven't tried Factory Reset. Doing it now and will let you know accordingly!
1st June 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #6  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No, I haven't tried Factory Reset. Doing it now and will let you know accordingly!

hope it solves
1st June 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

hope it solves

No Luck!

The battery is stuck at 99%! Its funny cause at the time of reseting the device, the battery showed 46%. Now after resetting its 99% and isn't going down. I don't get this!
1st June 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #8  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No Luck!

The battery is stuck at 99%! Its funny cause at the time of reseting the device, the battery showed 46%. Now after resetting its 99% and isn't going down. I don't get this!

maybe there is an hardware fault... you might send the device to repair service if still under warranty, or (if not/if you prefer) try a custom rom and kernel...
remember that the second option is quite dangesous, because of there is an hardware fault you might be charged a fee to get the device repaired...
Last edited by lukes91; 1st June 2014 at 12:29 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread