Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

HTC One X Battery Problem HELP!!!!!

OP omair7

1st June 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!
1st June 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #2  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
1,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair7

Hey Guys,

There is something wrong with my HTC One X battery. The Battery Percentage doesn't change at all. For example, it was 100% for several hours and then suddenly turned off. When I charged it back, its now 46% and has been for 7 hours. What's wrong with it? How can I fix it?

PLEASE I NEED HELP!

hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?
1st June 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?

Hey Thanks for answering!

Honestly, I don't know what Hox stock is. The phone isnt rooted, its just like a HTC One X. So I really don't know about flash and rom/kernel. I am a Noob at android!
1st June 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #4  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
1,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair7

Hey Thanks for answering!

Honestly, I don't know what Hox stock is. The phone isnt rooted, its just like a HTC One X. So I really don't know about flash and rom/kernel. I am a Noob at android!

ok, this means it's stock (stock means not-customized) have you tried a factory reset?
1st June 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

hi! just a couple of more infos: is your hox stock? if not, have you tried to flash another rom/kernel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

ok, this means it's stock (stock means not-customized) have you tried a factory reset?

No, I haven't tried Factory Reset. Doing it now and will let you know accordingly!
1st June 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #6  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
1,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair7

No, I haven't tried Factory Reset. Doing it now and will let you know accordingly!

hope it solves
1st June 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

hope it solves

No Luck!

The battery is stuck at 99%! Its funny cause at the time of reseting the device, the battery showed 46%. Now after resetting its 99% and isn't going down. I don't get this!
1st June 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #8  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,066
 
1,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair7

No Luck!

The battery is stuck at 99%! Its funny cause at the time of reseting the device, the battery showed 46%. Now after resetting its 99% and isn't going down. I don't get this!

maybe there is an hardware fault... you might send the device to repair service if still under warranty, or (if not/if you prefer) try a custom rom and kernel...
remember that the second option is quite dangesous, because of there is an hardware fault you might be charged a fee to get the device repaired...
Last edited by lukes91; 1st June 2014 at 11:29 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes