[Q] Question about returning my LG G Pad.

1st June 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78

174 posts
Hi guy's,

I recently purchased an LG G Pad from Amazon, it arrived on Thursday May 29th. I've decided to return the device due to the screen being so dark when watching movies. For me it's just unacceptable. Anyway, As soon as I had the device I upgraded to KitKat, the tablet came with Jellybean. Now I know this question might sound stupid but, since I can't downgrade back to JB and the device comes with JB do you think I'll have any problems returning it? I mean are Amazon going to want it sent back with Jellybean on it, or is sending it back with KitKat on fine? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Diesel779; 1st June 2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spelling.
1st June 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #2  
Columbus, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 438

1,749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel779

Hi guy's,

I recently purchased an LG G Pad from Amazon, it arrived on Thursday May 29th. I've decided to return the device due to the screen being so dark when watching movies. For me it's just unacceptable. Anyway, As soon as I had the device I upgraded to KitKat, the tablet came with Jellybean. Now I know this question might sound stupid but, since I can't downgrade back to JB and the device comes with JB do you think I'll have any problems returning it? I mean are Amazon going to want it sent back with Jellybean on it, or is sending it back with KitKat on fine? Thanks in advance.

As long as the device is stock, not rooted, you won't have any problems at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to cam30era For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78

174 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam30era

As long as the device is stock, not rooted, you won't have any problems at all.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like boxing this baby back up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g pad 8.3, return
Previous Thread Next Thread