Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about returning my LG G Pad.

Tip us?

Diesel779
Old
(Last edited by Diesel779; 1st June 2014 at 11:28 AM.) Reason: Spelling.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Question [Q] Question about returning my LG G Pad.

Hi guy's,

I recently purchased an LG G Pad from Amazon, it arrived on Thursday May 29th. I've decided to return the device due to the screen being so dark when watching movies. For me it's just unacceptable. Anyway, As soon as I had the device I upgraded to KitKat, the tablet came with Jellybean. Now I know this question might sound stupid but, since I can't downgrade back to JB and the device comes with JB do you think I'll have any problems returning it? I mean are Amazon going to want it sent back with Jellybean on it, or is sending it back with KitKat on fine? Thanks in advance.

cam30era
Old
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel779 View Post
Hi guy's,

I recently purchased an LG G Pad from Amazon, it arrived on Thursday May 29th. I've decided to return the device due to the screen being so dark when watching movies. For me it's just unacceptable. Anyway, As soon as I had the device I upgraded to KitKat, the tablet came with Jellybean. Now I know this question might sound stupid but, since I can't downgrade back to JB and the device comes with JB do you think I'll have any problems returning it? I mean are Amazon going to want it sent back with Jellybean on it, or is sending it back with KitKat on fine? Thanks in advance.
As long as the device is stock, not rooted, you won't have any problems at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to cam30era For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diesel779
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam30era View Post
As long as the device is stock, not rooted, you won't have any problems at all.
Thanks for the reply. Looks like boxing this baby back up.
Tags
lg g pad 8.3, return