Post Reply

my one x is dead

30th May 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
my one x is LOCKED when i was trying to relock the bootloder to install STOCK ROM

when im trying to flash stock rom (OTA_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_50_S_hTC_Asia_India_4.19.720.1-3.14.720.24_release_333190zesff6305jwgvlh7.zip)

its showing FAILURE(REMOTE:12 SIGNATURE VERIFY FAIL)

my device is S-ON

what to do? plzzzzzz help.

now i am trying to unlock bootloader bt its not working FAILED (status read failed(To many links)),my fon is almost dead

i was using VIPERx ROM v4.0.7 and it was crashing contentiously so i thinked to flash in STOCK ROM bt when i unlocking my bootloder it showing LOCKED plzzzzzz plzzzzz help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-05-29 16.55.10.png
Views:	44
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	2771458   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-05-29 20.09.15.png
Views:	42
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	2771459   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140530_222635.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	2771491  
30th May 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #2  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,500
 
13,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
That is not a stock rom, the file clearly starts with OTA !!! Get a new code via the htc dev site and flash it. When your bootloader goes from unlocked to locked it's probably bricked.

Flash a new unlock token if that doesn't work you need to send it for repair !
31st May 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
How come yours says endeavoru xa and security reset option?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st May 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

That is not a stock rom, the file clearly starts with OTA !!! Get a new code via the htc dev site and flash it. When your bootloader goes from unlocked to locked it's probably bricked.

Flash a new unlock token if that doesn't work you need to send it for repair !

I have already tried with new htcdev unlock key.(3 times)

1.Is it possible to install stock Rom in this bricked situation?bcoz i just want to turn it on

2.will service centre accept this phone for reparing bcoz its showing ENDEAVORU XA SHIP S-ON RL and security reset in bootloder.
31st May 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaiselW

How come yours says endeavoru xa and security reset option?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Phone was getting restared continuesly in viperX rom and ledroid Rom and TWRP AND CWM said that can't mount sdcard/cache/recovery

so i thought re-lock and flash into stockRom is the only solution.and when i tried to
re-lock it its got locked and showing ENDEAVORU XA and security reset option in bootloader.
31st May 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #6  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,500
 
13,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
There is no ruu for hboot 1.73. You can't install anything. You need s-OFF but that's not available, only via payed services if threre is one near you !

XA is most likely some pre-test device as most devices,with different codes are.

So to sum it up :

Like i said, get it to a pro shop/HTC if you want to see it back to a working state.
31st May 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaaaaj00007

Phone was getting restared continuesly in viperX rom and ledroid Rom and TWRP AND CWM said that can't mount sdcard/cache/recovery

so i thought re-lock and flash into stockRom is the only solution.and when i tried to
re-lock it its got locked and showing ENDEAVORU XA and security reset option in bootloader.

You relocked it but it says locked on the photo?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st May 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #8  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,500
 
13,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaiselW

You relocked it but it says locked on the photo?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thats what he said
1st June 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

There is no ruu for hboot 1.73. You can't install anything. You need s-OFF but that's not available, only via payed services if threre is one near you !

XA is most likely some pre-test device as most devices,with different codes are.

So to sum it up :

Like i said, get it to a pro shop/HTC if you want to see it back to a working state.

Is this any hardware problem or software problem in my phone?
1st June 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #10  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,500
 
13,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Probably more software related, but as i said there is nothing to flash.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes