[Q] N7100 Phoenix 18.8 some probs question
Hi to everyone!
I´m new here, so I can write only here my questions.
I´ve flashed on my N7100 Phoenix 18,8 ROM, I have MJ5 bootloader. I´ve done a full wipe install, was on slimkat rom then gone to P18,8 with full wipe trough Philz 15,5 CWM. I found a few missing or not working things on this rom:
1. I miss in settings option to receive call with home button, in 4,3 v17 it was possible. Only by voice or gesture now possible.
2. I´ve tried to start use air gesture, e.c. call receive but it seems that it doesnt work, I cant receive a call with gesture. It doesnt work also when a test it in settigs. Gestures are alloved, turned on. Then a tried gestures in Gallery, I can see icon in status bar but nothing happens. Maybe some bug with sensor?
3. Some setting working by switching toggles but not in settings menu.
4. Through wanam not able to have call button in contact list, only in call logs.
5. Delivery nnotify toast seems not to work.
6. I miss a circle mod battery that changed color, in the middle was batt percentage, some other bat icons are there. Not a bug, I only miss it.
Any ideas? Maybe next update of rom will fix it, or I have done something bad?
Thanks a lot for answers.