Thread Closed

possible exploit

28th May 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

369 posts
More
I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.
28th May 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Waite Park, MN.
Thanks Meter: 2,957

2,055 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by David111jr

I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.

Nope not an exploit this is just what happens when you switch to art rather than dalvik
28th May 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 181

1,119 posts
More
Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eortizr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 39

148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eortizr

Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....

Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philyteach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

369 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philyteach

Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.

lol i noticed people in this forum are on edge when it comes to root. i just got my phone this weekend so im still making my way through the forum. i just noticed something and wanted to throw it out there. ive been in the android community for a long time now and if you guys have been here as long as i, should know sometimes it could be the simplest things that could be a break through.

just trying to help.

i really dont care for root as much as others, coming from an m7 im happy with the upgrade.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David111jr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 59

233 posts
Been posted many times, unfortunately it's nothing but a mere custom logo with no hopes of anything.. thanks for trying though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #7  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,301

28,188 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please search before posting
Thanks
FNSM

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread