FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

possible exploit

453 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By David111jr, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.

28th May 2014, 04:26 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Waite Park, MN.
Thanks Meter: 4,037

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by David111jr

I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.

Nope not an exploit this is just what happens when you switch to art rather than dalvik
28th May 2014, 06:14 PM |#3  
Flag Dallas,Texas
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eortizr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eortizr

Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....

Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philyteach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 11:41 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philyteach

Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.

lol i noticed people in this forum are on edge when it comes to root. i just got my phone this weekend so im still making my way through the forum. i just noticed something and wanted to throw it out there. ive been in the android community for a long time now and if you guys have been here as long as i, should know sometimes it could be the simplest things that could be a break through.

just trying to help.

i really dont care for root as much as others, coming from an m7 im happy with the upgrade.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David111jr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 05:43 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Been posted many times, unfortunately it's nothing but a mere custom logo with no hopes of anything.. thanks for trying though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 01:38 PM |#7  
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,764

Donate to Me
More
Please search before posting
Thanks
FNSM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags