Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,826 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Respected All , Please Help T211

Tip us?

Micheal86
Old
(Last edited by Micheal86; 1st June 2014 at 10:21 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Respected All , Please Help T211

Respected All,
First of all, I want to thank you all for the great job , you are doing for the users. Honestly, you all are awesome and I love XDA very
much.
Now come to the point, which I want to share with you.
Recently, I `ve bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (T211). I`ve noticed that there are no updated custom roms, kernels ,mods etc for

this variant. I`ve found 2 - 3 custom roms and a kernel.unfortunately all are in 4.1.2 and only 1 is in 4.2.2, which is dead due to
no kernel is available.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2747226&page=7
thanks to respected safariking for his work.

Though all its variants have got their latest updates more or less.
In this circumstances, I just want to draw your ( respected Devs and Moderators) most valuable attention to our beloved T211 and

nothing else. My earnest request to you all, please don`t withdraw your most valuable attention from T211. please give us a chance

to get all the opportunities to enjoy T211 with all the latest updates of Android, like other devices. With love and respect, thank

you all once again.

BTW, I`ve wrote this on behalf of the T211 users and all the users are most welcome in this thread. Please come and share your

most valuable opinion. Hope, nobody would have any objection against this thread., because I think all the T211 users are facing

the same problems. If anybody has any complain against this thread, just notice me, I will delete this thread.

Anxiously waiting for response and help.

Thank you all once again.

Please share your most valuable opinion. Please make a comment.

Good News. (may be...)

http://www.samsungmobileuspress.com/...es-and-Tablets

Device : Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (t211)
Rom : Infamous Tab 3 GSM | V1.0 (Thanks to respected Jamison904 for his beautiful rom)
Kernel : blackhawk kernel 2.1 (Thanks to respected ketut.kumajaya for his kernel).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Micheal86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Micheal86
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Nothing to share ?