No registration required

[Q] Bluetooh & ROM

OP Stvnx7

31st May 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

45 posts
Hi guys,

I just got a car with bluetooth but it is not playing nice with my SIII. Other peoples' phones work fine, so I am guessing that it is the ROM I am using.

Anyone have any suggestions for a ROM that works well with bluetooth in cars? Currently I am using the latest version of SlimKat.

Thanks!

- Steven
31st May 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 811

4,215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stvnx7

Hi guys,

I just got a car with bluetooth but it is not playing nice with my SIII. Other peoples' phones work fine, so I am guessing that it is the ROM I am using.

Anyone have any suggestions for a ROM that works well with bluetooth in cars? Currently I am using the latest version of SlimKat.

Thanks!

- Steven

I'm running Wicked Sensations 4.3 and it works just fine with bluetooth in the car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
31st May 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 559

963 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stvnx7

Hi guys,

Thanks!

- Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue

I'm running Wicked Sensations 4.3 and it works just fine with bluetooth in the car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Yeah pretty much any stock rom will work as expected. I use to HATE touch wiz but after being stranded on 4.3 I realized I have had zero issues in the past six months and with a different launcher I have no complaints.
1st June 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

45 posts
Thanks guys - I'll start off with Wicked Sensations and then go stock if that still doesn't solve the issue.

I'll report back on how it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stvnx7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread