Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 54,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooh & ROM

Tip us?

Stvnx7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Bluetooh & ROM

Hi guys,

I just got a car with bluetooth but it is not playing nice with my SIII. Other peoples' phones work fine, so I am guessing that it is the ROM I am using.

Anyone have any suggestions for a ROM that works well with bluetooth in cars? Currently I am using the latest version of SlimKat.

Thanks!

- Steven

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stvnx7 View Post
Hi guys,

I just got a car with bluetooth but it is not playing nice with my SIII. Other peoples' phones work fine, so I am guessing that it is the ROM I am using.

Anyone have any suggestions for a ROM that works well with bluetooth in cars? Currently I am using the latest version of SlimKat.

Thanks!

- Steven
I'm running Wicked Sensations 4.3 and it works just fine with bluetooth in the car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP

ThePagel
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stvnx7 View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks!

- Steven
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
I'm running Wicked Sensations 4.3 and it works just fine with bluetooth in the car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Yeah pretty much any stock rom will work as expected. I use to HATE touch wiz but after being stranded on 4.3 I realized I have had zero issues in the past six months and with a different launcher I have no complaints.
ADB Only (Windows)
ADB Only (Linux) <-- Plus instructions

Stvnx7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks guys - I'll start off with Wicked Sensations and then go stock if that still doesn't solve the issue.

I'll report back on how it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stvnx7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]