XOOM mz608 error flash boot "no such partition"

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Ok , I did a very stupid thing and I wrong my update " firmware " of the Xoom MZ608 ( 3G/WiFi ) . I have the backup of the CID . Ok, so I downloaded the 3.2.2 ROMs HoneyComb and 4.0.4 ICS stocks LATAM original from MOTOROLA and they did not work via RSD Lite . Then tried the fastboot successfully , except the boot command: fastboot flash boot boot_signed . A message " Preflash validation failure" and "no such partition" appears . The ADB does not recognize my tablet , because the XOOM was locked in FLASH FAIL screen every time I try the boot. I do not know how to list the partitions on tablet without the ADB and does not know how to recreate the boot . The tablet enters recovery , so Wipe Factory Reset I've tried ..... I sent the tablet for technical assistance in Brazil and they asked me US$ 500 to replace the motherboard .... there's really nothing that can be done to get run fastboot flash boot boot_signed or recreate this partition ? I tried to rewrite the original CID too, but the fastboot returns me the message " Command Restricted" . I'm lost. I need help. Please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

boot.img, error, fastboot, mz608, xoom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread