[help] my gt s5360 can't go to recovery or cwm

Search This thread

hudz77

Jun 1, 2014
please help me bro..
I use noka rom with bieltv3 kernel.when I flash it with black reactor kernel,my phone can't go to recovery or cwm.and what make me sad is I can't flash it to stock because pc,odin,and kies can't detect my phone.I have instal the samsung usb driver twice and restart it,but still can't detect my phone :crying:

plese help me....

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
please help me bro..
I use noka rom with bieltv3 kernel.when I flash it with black reactor kernel,my phone can't go to recovery or cwm.and what make me sad is I can't flash it to stock because pc,odin,and kies can't detect my phone.I have instal the samsung usb driver twice and restart it,but still can't detect my phone :crying:

plese help me....

Well, uninstall the drivers cleanly, and reboot and reinstall driver!
Odin will detect the phone, when you press volume up button in download mode! It shows yellow mark!

hudz77

Jun 1, 2014
Well, uninstall the drivers cleanly, and reboot and reinstall driver!
Odin will detect the phone, when you press volume up button in download mode! It shows yellow mark!

I have do that, and driver was installed again.but still odin can't detect my phone.. :crying:
sometimes it's detected and suddenly it's not.

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
I have pressing the vol up button and it's go to download mode normally but still odin can't detect it.I have to tried with other USB wire but still can't detect it.

If it cant be detected, then there is no option than trying in another computer (i.e. of ur friend's or in cyber). Or maybe, give a last try by installing this driver! http://www.mediafire.com/download/7srv709j7nkivj0/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I use the same driver as above in the link, and it always works for me! :)