FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[help] my gt s5360 can't go to recovery or cwm

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
please help me bro..
I use noka rom with bieltv3 kernel.when I flash it with black reactor kernel,my phone can't go to recovery or cwm.and what make me sad is I can't flash it to stock because pc,odin,and kies can't detect my phone.I have instal the samsung usb driver twice and restart it,but still can't detect my phone

plese help me....
 
 
1st June 2014, 03:16 PM |#2  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudz77

please help me bro..
I use noka rom with bieltv3 kernel.when I flash it with black reactor kernel,my phone can't go to recovery or cwm.and what make me sad is I can't flash it to stock because pc,odin,and kies can't detect my phone.I have instal the samsung usb driver twice and restart it,but still can't detect my phone

plese help me....

Well, uninstall the drivers cleanly, and reboot and reinstall driver!
Odin will detect the phone, when you press volume up button in download mode! It shows yellow mark!
1st June 2014, 03:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

Well, uninstall the drivers cleanly, and reboot and reinstall driver!
Odin will detect the phone, when you press volume up button in download mode! It shows yellow mark!

I have do that, and driver was installed again.but still odin can't detect my phone..
sometimes it's detected and suddenly it's not.
1st June 2014, 03:24 PM |#4  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudz77

I have do that, and driver was installed again.but still odin can't detect my phone..
sometimes it's detected and suddenly it's not.

Have you tried pressing volume up button?
Changing usb port, may even help, or maybe the USB wire is faulty!
1st June 2014, 03:34 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

Have you tried pressing volume up button?
Changing usb port, may even help, or maybe the USB wire is faulty!

I have pressing the vol up button and it's go to download mode normally but still odin can't detect it.I have to tried with other USB wire but still can't detect it.
1st June 2014, 03:50 PM |#6  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudz77

I have pressing the vol up button and it's go to download mode normally but still odin can't detect it.I have to tried with other USB wire but still can't detect it.

If it cant be detected, then there is no option than trying in another computer (i.e. of ur friend's or in cyber). Or maybe, give a last try by installing this driver! http://www.mediafire.com/download/7s...ile_Phones.exe

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I use the same driver as above in the link, and it always works for me!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes