Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,859 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Random reboots and almost no battery left

Tip us?

bePig
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] Random reboots and almost no battery left

Since Wednesday I have been having some issues with my phone. It reboots by itself and when it boots again it has almost no charge (0 - 10%). I tried flashing the ROM again but it always reboots when connecting to wifi. It's getting annoying.
Does anyone know if this problem is caused by the phone itself or is the battery damaged?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jstath1972
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bePig View Post
Since Wednesday I have been having some issues with my phone. It reboots by itself and when it boots again it has almost no charge (0 - 10%). I tried flashing the ROM again but it always reboots when connecting to wifi. It's getting annoying.
Does anyone know if this problem is caused by the phone itself or is the battery damaged?

Thanks in advance.

It seems that you need a new battery.
Nothing else...
...THE END.
The Following User Says Thank You to jstath1972 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

efaustino84
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:

Thanks in advance.

there are about 4 threads on this issue and most have confirmed that the issue is battery related
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to efaustino84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bePig
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstath1972 View Post
It seems that you need a new battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efaustino84 View Post
there are about 4 threads on this issue and most have confirmed that the issue is battery related
Thanks for the help I was afraid it was the phone.

efaustino84
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Thanks for the help I was afraid it was the phone.
hopefully it is not the phone
have had mine for nearly two years and it has done well so far without some of the other users have experienced
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work