FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

problem help

29th May 2014, 08:30 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
That it is normal the phone turns off by itself?
I surf the internet and off,
I look at the photos on instagram and off,
I go on facebook and off ..
why is this happening?
I installed the cyanofox ..
but it happened to me also with the beanstalk and cyanogen
 
 
29th May 2014, 11:02 PM |#2  
joel.maxuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caccolino

That it is normal the phone turns off by itself?
I surf the internet and off,
I look at the photos on instagram and off,
I go on facebook and off ..
why is this happening?
I installed the cyanofox ..
but it happened to me also with the beanstalk and cyanogen

Odin back to stock. If it still happens (probably will), it would unfortunately be a hardware issue.
31st May 2014, 09:54 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.maxuel

Odin back to stock. If it still happens (probably will), it would unfortunately be a hardware issue.

Can you explain better what to do
thank you very much
31st May 2014, 12:05 PM |#4  
joel.maxuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Sure thing. There is a guide on the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25177681

I would go with option D so you have CWM ready to go when your test is done, but you may want to do option A instead if you want a pure testing ground (no modified kernel).

You may get the rainbow bug with these options, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Hope this helps.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to joel.maxuel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 06:16 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.maxuel

Sure thing. There is a guide on the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25177681

I would go with option D so you have CWM ready to go when your test is done, but you may want to do option A instead if you want a pure testing ground (no modified kernel).

You may get the rainbow bug with these options, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Hope this helps.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using XDA Free mobile app

ok thanks,
then reinstall the cyanofox?
31st May 2014, 07:22 PM |#6  
joel.maxuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
Once you install stock as above, go ahead and test internet ... use facebook, post some instgram photos, et cetera. If that goes without issue, then the problem lay with the software. If it still turns off, then your phone will need servicing.

If it is a software issue, there's a slim if any chance that loading a ROM will continue the good luck. The only chance is if the problem was a bad setting in userdata that stuck around between flashes (that is, if you didn't factory reset between using Cyanofox and trying CM (and other ROMs).

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using XDA Free mobile app
1st June 2014, 06:32 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Ok,
thank you very much, I'll try now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes